Fabric Origami Flower

Sunday, April 17, 2011
I made this origami flowers - its very simple to make I cant remember where I say one similiar to this but it was on a wedding site I think so I gave it a whirl and came up with this.  Here are a few pictures as well.  Lots of new flowers in My Artfire shop too check it out.  If you need a flower a certain color I can do that as well, but come back every Tuesday for my Tuesday Tutorial.


 Added a button to the middle for some added flair but the options are unlimited.










5 comments:

Jessica said...

beautiful flower and great tut!
TFS

Scraps2treasure said...

I was hoping the video came out okay. I had to tape it to a stand ahah

Deanna's Creations said...

Very pretty flowers!...Tutorial was really good, thank you for putting it together!...
www.deannascreations.blogspot.com

M.M. DeZigns said...

That flower is so pretty!

(Stop by my blog when you get a chance, I have something for you ~ http://mmdezigns.blogspot.com)

Merry said...

Great tutorial....thanks so much for taking the time and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...