New Project for Blessed on the Bright Side Hop

11:51 AM
Hi ladies this is my second project I was trying to put up before, but was having so many problems linking it.  I am sure it was operator error of course tee hee.  All the specifics are down below keep on hoppin along and don't forget to leave a homment...

I created this Easter layout but I am not thinking it is too good - too many colors but I loved how my fluffy bunny came out.



Mr Fluffy

Hi everyone! Welcome to the “It’s Easter” Blog Hop to help you get ready for this wonderful Easter season. I am Monica and you should have arrived here from:
Joining me in this fun celebration are some of the most talented crafters that I know. There are few rules for this hop, in support of each crafter and the time they have put into their work, to be eligible for my blog candy you MUST vi...sit each blog and leave a comment. If you have started here at Blessed on the Bright Side.  If not, and just hopped on this blog, you can go back to the beginning HERE and hop along with us.

This hop runs from April 7th - 10th, so you have plenty of time to make it all the way through the hop. Check out each blog and see what each blog has to offer for BLOG CANDY! Come back all 3 days to see some new projects, tutorials, and more.

Tell your friends about the hop for an extra chance.  Become a follower & subscriber here and you are eligible to win my basket of goodies below: (for my new subscribers from this hop you are eligible to win 4 flowers from my selection)  Check out my Artfire store to see my collection.


My creation is an accordion just in time for "Easter" accordion paper bag album that has some extra nooks and crannies in it.  Hope you like it.  I will be having some new videos & ustreams classes this month so be sure to hop back here every now and then.  Check back for the video it shows the album and its features so much more, but I was up until 2am trying to finish.  Better pic and the back two pages coming so come back!!!

28 comments:

- said...

Well, I personally LOVE all of the colors in it and your bunny is too cute. I really like the way you have the tree spanning across both of you pages. Scrapbooking is my passion, but I love all kinds of crafts, (thanks to my mom :)
Soo I love seeing new and creative ways to do LO's. TFS,
(:(:SMILES :):)

ROBIN

Fot said...

well i love this layout & all of the colors, i thinks its amazing!! The tree is lovely & the bunny is adorable!Thank-you for sharing
Debfoti~ustoleit@comcast.net

Jessica said...

The colors are great! Don't be so hard on yourself. They all mesh well together and the tree branching out on both pages look fab! Great LO!

Lisa said...

This layout turned out beautiful, don't ever doubt your talent. TFS.

kkay214 said...

OMG, that is super cute. I love the fuzzy bunny.

kkay2140204@yahoo.com

Trisha said...

Your layout just blows me away. Love the furry bunny. TFS. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

wow beatiful LO. I love Mr. Fluffy and the tree that adds both pages together.

mommyscraftycreations@gmail.com
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

CyndiU said...

Great layout and I do so love your bunny. You rock. TFS. Hugs, CyndiU cureta2@yahoo.com

Amanda said...

I think it is cute!! TFS!

amandawoodau at hotmail dot com

Shawnee said...

Adorable layout. I love the bunny. Can you do a tutorial on how you made it? I have never seen this technique.

Shawnee
http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com

Scraps2treasure said...

I am working on some videos and tutorials the bunny is though you basically just get some furry material and make it like you would a tear bea
hugs....

Brenda said...

I think your lo is fabulous! I love all the colors in it and love, love your little fuzzy bunny! I am so happy that you got it to load!

Texas JennyWren said...

Mr fluffy is adorable. And the little gal with the purse is cute too. txjennywren.blogspot.com

Lisa R. said...

What a detailed, fun, fluffy and furry layout! It's DA BOMB! You go girl. Thanks for sharing! joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

kathlee said...

OM goodness I love Mr. Fluffy!! Beautiful. TFS!!
Kathie
Kathlee154atgmaildotcom
http://kathleessnippitsncricuts.blogspot.com

Amy said...

I LOVE all the colors!! I think it's great, and I Mr. Fluffy is adorable!! :) TFS!!

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
scrapbookingwithamy (at) gmail (dot) com

myapyapooh said...

Very beautiful page layout. thanks for sharing

ScrappyEmt said...

I love it... and it calling spring.. .love all the colors..

shersl84bed said...

Darling layout,and Mr. Fluffy is so cute, love how soft he looks.

Smiles Sher
ShersL84bed@aol.com

Theresa said...

I am just in love with your tear bears! They are just some of the cutest I have seen!
TFS
Theresa
tmdettloff@gmail.com

IRUNINCIRCLES said...

I love it too!
Shannon_Corbin@live.com

Kitty said...

Mr. Fluffy rocks! I don't think your layout is too busy- all of the colors work well together!

kittycropper@gmail.com

Shannon Leffew said...

So Beautiful!

Vickie Leaf said...

Very, very cute!

mwleaf@hotmail.com

marg0006 said...

I hope this is the third day. Many great ideas. my email is marg0006@verizon.net and my blog is loving scrapper 101.

Cindylu2u said...

Beautiful layout, love the bunny!!

kristyscraps said...

Cute layout!
kristyscraps@sbcglobal.net

Creative Expressions by Lynn said...

I love your layout! Everything about it is beautiful!
Lynn

Powered by Blogger.