Livestrong Hop

Welcome ladies to the Livestrong Blog Hop - hosted by Maria

This is in dedication to all those who are cancer survivors.  This is a hop about surviving breast cancer and to show much love to those who are survivors.  I myself am blessed by not be strciken (yet), but my husband was just diagnosed with prostate cancer.  I know in my heart of hearts he will survive because he is a survivor.  He has a strong will and I know this won't get him down.  My father as well is a cancer survivor he was diagnosed with prostate cancer too so the likelihood of my only boy getting it - is STRONG... God has a plan for everyone though and if he brings you to it - he will bring you through it.  

You should have arrived here from Alina 



I did a layout in pink to support all you survivors.  I hope you like it.

Be sure to add your link and leave comments to be eligible for my "GRAB BAG" of goodies.  This is my new thing - blog candy "grab bag".  You won't know what you get until the lucky winner gets it.  Enjoy!!!

20 comments:

Lisa R. said...

God bless you! hanks for sharing. joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com (follower)

Creative Craft Corner said...

Beautiful layout!

Cricut Design Chicks SWARM said...

i think it's important to scrap all memories - regardless. yes.. God prevails.
parkernana5@cox.net

Misty said...

Beautiful Layout.
Love the colors! Cancer touches so many people. i lost my 3 y/o son to it.
Hummer Hugs,
Misty
http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

Glora said...

Great LO! It is very pretty! Hugs- Glora

Theresa said...

Your lo is beautiful, and I will keep your husband in my prayers. I am sure you and him will kick this terrible illness butt :)
Theresa
tmdettloff@gmail.com

Sonia said...

Beautiful layout... glad to be part of this hop with you...HUGS...SK :)

anitaandbugs said...

I know your husband will be fine with you there to help him.And yes God has a plan and he will take care of you and your family.I love your layout---thanks for sharing.Happy Mother's Day.
Anita
amc35045@bellsouth.net

crazy about cards said...

Great layout, your husband is in my prayers and I know he will be fine. Our family just went through the dark cloud of cancer with my brother-in-law for the second time. He is a fighter just like your husband and he went through surgery and treatments but in the end a few weeks ago he got the report he was hoping for cancer free!
Hugs,
Lisa

cardcraz.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Beautiful layout - I love the colors you chose. Your husband is in my prayers for a swift, speedy recovery. Thanks so much for sharing :)

http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Scraps2treasure said...

thanks for all the prayers - they go a long long way!!

Brenda said...

Very pretty layout.
brz352@yahoo.com

Penny said...

Thank you for sharing your layout. It is very nice. Cancer is a horrible disease and strikes so many. When it hits a family, everyone is affected.

pennyspad at sbcglobal dot net

Scrappin' Sista said...

I love your layout. Great job! TFS!

Christel
http://onescrappinsista.blogspot.com

thekolbes said...

Love your layout. Lots of love and prayers coming to your family.
Trish
krazykcrafters at msn dot com

Kathy's Kreative Spot said...

Love your layout
Kathy
Katsews at gmail dotcom

joydee1963 said...

beautiful lo.joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

karensk said...

Realy cute layout. I am a follower
Thanks for sharing
karenk3 at ameritech dot net

Pammiej2002 said...

I will be saying prayers for your husband as well as the entire family! My family just went through this last August. I am officially 5 months into remission. It is a fight for your life and therefore we fight with all we have. My cancer journey is documented on my blog. pammiej2002.blogspot.com

lorby said...

Just blogging around today and saw this so had to check it out. Beautiful layout. This was a worthy blog hop. Jearise in Lorby's World.

Powered by Blogger.