Summer Begins Hop

10:28 AM

Summer Begins Hop

Welcome to the Summer Begins Hop hosted by Kathryn.  There is nothing better than summer the kids are home fro to enjoy and to eat up everything in your house as well... Be sure to leave a comment and add your link for a chance to win a goodie bag which will be posted the last day and Happy Hopping 


It's Day Two.. I made a simple summery layout for this one and topped it off with a bright summery yellow flower.




For my creation I made this birdhouse that hold a fun summer journal/album inside.  I figured with the summer comes all the birds right. 



 I added this fairy man on top of the house so he could play music for all the birds...

Now on to your next stop which is the Fab Janice!!

16 comments:

Michelle said...

This is sweet!!! I love this... but, I wouldn't be able to think this far.
Thanks for doing this hop.
Michelle
mpetrovich23 at yahoo dot com
http://peanutbutterandjellydesigns.blogspot.com

Tracey ~ GardenOfGrace said...

Thanks for the hop and the great altered item!

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Percilla G said...

Love the bird house with that super sweet treat inside.
I personally love journals
Perderg{at}Q{dot}com

forpahl5 said...

Wow this is adorable! Thanks for sharing!

Trisha said...

So fabulous. Your flowers are amazing as is your fairy. TFS. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

jennyplace2 said...

Your project is just stunning! Love everything about it! TFS!
jennyplace26@gmail.com

shersl84bed said...

Fun bird house. You did an excellent job.

Smiles Sher
ShersL84bed@aol.com

WAM Family said...

What a great idea with that bird house. That is a wonderful way to give a gift to someone. Tell me that the yellow flower is not made by you. I am trying so hard to learn and love that one of yours. I just can't seem to be able to do them right. The LO is really cute and the Bird House is just plain wonderful. TFS

katieo said...

Love day 2 also. Great colors on the page I love the flower

Tracey ~ GardenOfGrace said...

I'm back for day 2. What a wonderful LO. Lovely flower! Thanks for the hop! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Penny said...

What a cute idea for presenting a gift. TFS

pennyspad at sbcglobal dot net

Lori Apgar said...

Your flowers are gorgeous!!!

Percilla G said...

Lovely color combo
Love the flower and great LO
http://scrappin3angel.blogspot.com/
perderg{at}Q{dot}com

Lori said...

I love the bird house! I want to try and made this project! Awesome!
I started following you over the weekend during the Royal Purple Freedom Hop!

Lori @ http://loriscraftyspot.blogspot.com/

Peggie said...

Love the birdhouse. Very pretty and what a good idea to hide journaling inside. Peggie
barker944atmsndotcom

Anita Braddock said...

I love all of your craft the floweres the fairy
Beautiful. thanks for sharing. Bird house to.
Anita abbraddock@msn.com

Powered by Blogger.