Rachelle Birthday Blog Hop

9:17 PM
Thank you for joining and helping Rachelle celebrate her birthday.

  Rules for this hop, in support of each crafter and the time they have put into their work, to be eligible for the "Grand Prize" you MUST visit each blog and leave a comment for each day of the blog hop and also become a follower at "Creations By Rachelle"
Have fun and enjoy all the wonderful projects created by some wonderful talented friends.
 
If you have started on this blog you’re on the right track. If not, and just found this hop, you can go back to the beginning HERE and hop along with us.
 
This hop runs from July 22-24th, so you have plenty of time to make it all the way through the hop. Check out each blog and see what each blog has to offer for BLOG CANDY!
Tell your friends about the hop on your Facebook, Twitter, and link it here for an extra chance. 

I created this tote which would make an awesome birthday gift or even a bag that holds a gift.  Be sure to leave a comment and become a follower so you will be eligible for my surprise goody bag,  Your next stop is April




26 comments:

Rachelle said...

That is such a clever idea for a gift/cards..
I love it!

Rachelle

Shawnee said...

Beautiful!!

Kitika said...

this is one sweet project

ScrappinT said...

I really like this idea and you did a great job!

Judy said...

This is an awesome bag ... never dawned on me to make something like this. Great!
jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com

Pendra said...

Great job on your bag... very creative! I am a follower and you can visit me anytime at: pendrasplace.blogspot.com

Susanne said...

What an awesome bag!! I wish I was as creative as you!! LOL I am a new follower of your blog and cant wait to see what else you make in the future!! TY for the chance to win!!!

handmadetearbears@yahoo.com

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Very cute bag!

Lindsey said...

Very unique :) I like it. See you tomorrow!
kteachone@gmail.com

Cherie said...

This is great! I love how you thought outside the box! TFS

Cherie
www.gracefulcardmakers.blogspot.com
cherielz72@yahoo.com

mjblahnik56 said...

All I can say is WOW!!! TFS. I am already a follower.

mjblahnik56@hotmail.com

Creative Diva said...

This is very unique and cute. I love it. Glad to be part of this hop with you.

Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com
creativediva98 at gmail dot com

Amy E said...

I love your project!! And now I'm a new follower! Do you have a tutorial somewhere on how to make the tote?

amyis300 AT hotmail DOT com
scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

jjocarlson said...

what a really neat project!

shersl84bed said...

This is so clever and pretty.

Smiles Sher
ShersL84bed@aol.com

jennyplace2 said...

Awesome gift bag! Thanks for sharing your project on this special day!
jennyplace26@gmail.com

Cathie w said...

very cute project thanks for sharing your talnet

cathie
scraphappycat@gmail.com

Judy said...

I visited on Days 2 and 3 and just wanted to thank you for being part of the fun hop!
jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com

Sandi said...

Super cute!!

http://stamped-by-hand.blogspot.com

Tiffany said...

Cute bag! TFS

tiffanymarierice@yahoo.com
http://sparkledmemories.blogspot.com/

Anita Braddock said...

I love the tote and anyone would love to get this for a Birthday great job thnaks for the chance to win
abbraddock@msn.com

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

This is so cool I've never seen anything like it! TFS!
lisa
summer_sunset54@hotmail dot com

Mary D said...

What a cute Bag. Nice job

Angie said...

This is just soo cute !! soo much inspiration:)

puffinliz said...

Such a cute tote, thanks for sharing it with us!

SueNJ said...

Absolutely fantastic. It is so elegant and the attention top detail is amazing. Thanks for a wonderful hop.

Happy Scrappin'

Sue B
Suenj99 at yahoo dot com
http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

Powered by Blogger.