Welcome to the Scraps Blog Hop

12:14 PM
Welcome to the Scraps Blog Hop...
 If you came from Laverne's), you're in the right place. If you just happened upon my blog and would like to play along, start at the beginning at www.craftycardgallery.blogspot​.com

The purpose of this hop is to help you use up some of your scraps. I'm sure you've got your fair share - I know I do! I love to find things that can be recycled and used for crafts.  I took some of those mailers and used my cricut to cut some cute diecuts for a mini book.  Since the cardboard is a little thinner than I like I adhered them together to make them more sturdier and it gives it the cardboard look on both sides PERFECT!!








My Scrap Mini
Your next stop is vintageheartfeltdes​igns

Be sure to visit all the blogs & leave comments, as there will be a grand prize, a $50 credit to the Designs on Cloud 9 store, http://www.designsoncloud9.com​/
sponsored by Michelle of Designs on Cloud 9. To win the grand prize, you must comment on and become a follower of all the blogs.

21 comments:

mjblahnik56 said...

I love the mini album just beautiful.

mjblahnik56@hotmail.com

SueNJ said...

I LOVE this mini album. I have not been brave enough to make one of my own. I think the papers are wonderful! TFS it :)

Dottie said...

Love th Album... Great job of using scraps...

dottie_kansas@yahoo.com

Judy said...

Woo hoo ... new follower! Cutest little album ever!
jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com

Kris Dietz said...

This album in beautiful! Great use of scraps.

Kris
dietzrobles at yahoo dot com

Ashley Nicole said...

Great mini album. Best way to use scraps. Love all the embellishments. Great hopping with you.
Ashley
www.theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

Theresa said...

What a stunning mini-album. TFS!
firelass51@aol.com

Bunnyfreak said...

Great idea to use mailers. Love the mini.

http://digipage-blog.everything-digital-scrapbooking.com/

Jamie said...

Your mini album is so cute!

Jamie
jlieungh23@gmail.com
http://stellardesignz.blogspot.com/

Ellen ♥ CardMonkey said...

Super sweet mini album ... what a lot of creativity went into it!

Fondly,
Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
www.cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

Cathy said...

Beautiful mini album!
mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com

jennyplace2 said...

Your mini album is just stunning such a lovely vintage look. TFS!

kricketts said...

WOW!!! Your album is so pretty! I love it! Thank you for sharing!

~Kim
rickettscricuts@yahoo.com

stitchinpixie said...

Oh my goodness! This is so elegant, so beautiful, so, I want it!! Your talent is amazing! I am a new follower and happy about it!!
jokinuhaha at aol dot com (my for real email)

Gina said...

Gorgeous mini album! Love the colors!
I'm already a follower.
purpleprincess214(at)gmail(dot)com

Juliana T said...

beautiful mini album! I love all the flowers. I am a new follower.

http://julianaspapercrafts.blogspot.com

Shawnee said...

Very cute, mini!! I love the flowers. Beautiful!

Shawnee
http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com

WAM Family said...

What a great Tag Album!!! Love the papers and embellies you used. TFS

Kathryn

Jennifer said...

What a beautiful mini album! Almost too pretty to put photos in it!
Thanks for being in the hop!
www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com
craftycardgallery at gmail dot com

Christina said...

Beautiful mini album! I love it!!

Christina
ascrapbooknook@rogers.com
www.ascrapbooknook.com

scraphappyvic said...

Adorable mini album! Great job! Became a loyal follower of your blog.

Powered by Blogger.