Everything Vintage Hop- Day Two

10:44 PM
Welcome to the Everything Vintage Hop.  There is an awesome group of ladies here and I hope you have fun hopping along the way with each and everyone of us.  This is a 2-Day hop and each day will have different projects.  Day one is Simply Vintage Tags and I hope you check each one out very closely because one lucky winner will be getting all of them along with an awesome Floral Spray from Mai in addition to the My Memories Digital Software.  Whew that was a mouthful...   Now how's that for a GRAND PRIZE!!! Fab isnt it?! Take a look - BEAUTIFUL isnt it!! Don't forget to become a follower if you are not already one and to leave a comment at each stop so that you can be entered into the Grand Prize drawing valued at $100

Also, come down to Creative Cafe there is a Thanksgiving day challenge with a awesome kit up for grabs.   


DAY TWO - CRAFTERS CHOICE
For day two I really stepped outside my norm and took a whirl with mixed media art and came up with this Metal Tape art book.  Which has a secret compartment on the inside.  I painted, embossed, added a dressform (my first) and created a little mini notebook for the inside.  I used G45 papers the Botanical Collection and these papers are absolutely GORGEOUS ladies and I mean GORGEOUS.  I hope you enjoy it.

 Front of the book closed
 view from the side

now for the inside of the book











 pull out mini from the inside

 front cover of the mini has spot for tags held by some burlap and a metal frame from MM I added the lil bling to the end of the frame



 back of the book



 These are my first takes on some dress forms I went with brown for a Vintage feel.



 DAY ONE - SIMPLY VINTAGE TAGS
I added some black fringe, MM frame, chipboard piece, some bling to my tag.


Your next stop is Janet (CLICK BELOW) and I am sure she has an amazing tag to share with you guys and remember be sure to come back and check out DAY TWO you wont want to miss the Vintage Metal Tape Art book.  I must admit I was really proud of how it turned out.
Remember if you get lost
Here is the complete lineup: next is
Mai 

36 comments:

Familia de Larsen said...

I love your tag, it's gorgeous, I especially like the fabric flower and the colors you used. AWESOME thanks for sharing!!!

pattyk said...

Love the black- creme- silver. Great work. millierose651@aol.com

melissa said...

Love it, beautiful.

NUTHINBUTDABUG said...

THIS IS CUTE....

Molly said...

Very Cool!

Boni said...

I just love black and white :)

lindaplus3 said...

very striking tag :) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

Creative Cutter Room said...

Great job---this is just beautiful!!! Would love to be in one of your future hops-they are so much fun! Hugs Cathie

The Crafty Dream said...

Beautiful work!!! Thanks for sharing! I am your new follower, please follow my blog as well
www.thecraftydream.blogspot.com

Thank you
Gaby

Anita said...

Beautiful----so happy to be in this hop with you.
Hugs, Anita

Debbie said...

TFS It is very pretty. I think black and white is so elegant.

Anita Braddock said...

How Beautiful your tags are they have so much work put into them love them all.
the colors are so Awesome. thanks for sharing and for the chance toi win.
abbraddock@msn.com
www.anita-craft-corner.blogspot.com

Cathy said...

Absolutely beautiful! TFS
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Theresa said...

Beautiful tag! Love that you did it in black and white. The black fringe on the bottom is such a neat embellishment!
Theresa
tmdettloff@gmail.com

bird said...

Very cute love the tag. TFS

Lori Comeau said...

Very pretty.
http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

Dee said...

I absolutely adore your tag. It is wonderful I like the black and white. Great job.

I am a follower and thanks so much for sharing.
Hugs, Dee:)
vintageheartfeltdesigns@mail.com
http://vintageheartfeltdesigns.blogspot.com
http://deesdesignsfrommyheart.blogspot.com

Dee said...

I just wanted to let you know that I am going through this wonderful hop of yours, but there is no vintage tag on Amy's blog.

Mickey's Craft World said...

The tags are to die for...they are beautiful!!

http://mickeyscraftworld.blogspot.com/

Karen Y said...

Absolutely beautiful tag.
Karen
karenscreativeramblings.blogspot.com

Kathy's Kreative Spot said...

Beautiful tag, love the bling.
Kathy
Katsews at gmail dotcom

Laura (tweetyb) said...

Wow!! This gorgeous!! Love it!!♥ Laura ♥
tweetyb@satx.rr.com
http://laurascraftsandmore.com/

scrappyscavenger said...

Oh so yummy, I dont even know where to look first, this hop is amazing!These are so beautiful! I love so many surprizes in every crevice! Scrappyscavenger /yahoo

Cathie w said...

gorgeous I love the vintage look
TFS!!!!

cathie
scraphappycat@gmail.com

Karen Bahit said...

Absolutely LOVE your project, they are amazing!!!


Karen Babit

Queen B Creations said...

Everything is just beautiful!

Becky Dunham said...

Oh my goodness Monica! So many gorgeous projects in one post! Love the book and the tag from yesterday! Those dress forms are stunning! I have not tried dress forms either, but I am dying too. Thanks for the inspiration!

rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

Becky Dunham said...

Hey Monica! I took another look at that gorgeous tag from day one! I love everything about that - I would seriously frame it! This is my second comment, but since it is a 2-day hop, I hoped you wouldn't mind. But you can count only one in the drawing if you want! Just wanted to tell you how much I love this tag!

rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

pattyk said...

Love your book --it's beautiful. millierose651@aol.com

Monica said...

woww
gorgeous.. I'm gonna have to go back for a second look. Incredible..

and that tag is to die for as well.

monica.lowrance@gmail.com

Cathy said...

Wow, I love all the details in the book. It is gorgeous, and the little mini inside is adorable.
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Anita Braddock said...

wow so very gorgeous the colors and embelishments are wonderful ist supper great. thanks for sharing and for the chance to win.
abbraddock@msn.com

Kathy's Kreative Spot said...

Awesome project.
Kathy
Katsews at gmail dotcom

Babe O'Mara said...

Love the black and white. Very striking. TFS

Babe
youiesmom@att.net

Scrapbookingprincess Jamie said...

Loved it, very creative and very vintage!

Haidee said...

Wow, beautiful TFS!!!!!!!

Powered by Blogger.