Winter Holiday Blog Hop

Welcome to the Winter Holiday Blog Hop hosted by Vinndeeloos - Denise

As you hop along you will see some awesome Holiday projects and I am sure you will enjoy them all.  You should have arrived here from the Fab - SIGRID 

I created some Holiday ornaments you can make using "laser wood cut" ornaments I found in Michael's for ".50" yes ".50" I made some paper flowers and painted them with Jaguard Lumiere paints which are so amazingly beautiful!!!  Just love these paints



  Now, how about some Christmas Candy to go along with it.  To be eligible you need to leave a comment and be a follower of my blog as well as the rest of the ladies.  If you subscribe you get an extra chance at winning!!!

Now on  to:


9 comments:

Debc06 said...

Beautiful ornaments.Love them both, I have been a follower of all you ladies for a bit. Love everythtin you do. I subscribed. TFs and thanks for a chance to win.
Debbie
http://craftywizard.blogspot.com
debbie_craine at hot mail dot com

lovescrapreflect said...

these are very pretty nice job on them calebwmartin@yahoo.com

joydee1963 said...

So beautiful,Great job,joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

VinDeeLoo said...

What pretty ornaments! I see those things and think maybe I could decorate them and then I lose all artistic ideas. :)

VinDeeLoo

Yolonda said...

Cute ornaments. TFS!!!

somanycrafts.com said...

awee sweet. I love it!

Jess B. said...

Very Pretty ornaments! TFS

JaniceA said...

Beautiful ornaments!
janiceaeschliman.blogspot.com

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

These are gorgeous! I cannot tell that they are wood. I thought they were paper cuts. So nicely done.

Powered by Blogger.