Graphic 45 Design Team Audition 2012

Sunday, February 26, 2012
For the Shabby Chic Vintage Hop (click here) 

 Hi everyone I am taking a huge leap here and decided to try and be on the G45 team.  I am so excited and I hope I at least make it to the "final round", but even if I dont make it.  I still will be a diehard G45 crafting diva.  I have six projects for the call.  Please post comments and let me know what you guys think.  I can take constructive criticism haha.  Well ladies without further a do:

DT Call Project 1 - Valentine Heart Box
ruffle trim I made from material, hand crafted paper flowers,
 added bling, feathers

 Paper flowers I made - I colored the stamens with alcohol ink to match colors better

DT Call Project 2: Altered Shadow Box




Inside view of the box: I added a wood flourish, metal clock travelogue G45 collection

My newest things is "altered spoons" I alcohol inked, used rub and buff added some embellies I had 
and wala.  I love it.  I also altered a wood dominoe piece I had by adding a transparency image.

DT Call Project 3: Altered Metal Curio Stand. 




 My next new thing "Altered Perfume Bottles" so watch out I am now digging for bottles too...
I added a metal chain, paper flowers and made a 3d G45 butterfly.
 G45 paper flower
It has hooks where the tags hang from and the box is also another hidden goodie!!
Open it up and it holds all your charms!!!!
Closer view of the box itself - the door opens up and reveals your hidden charms.. now how cute is that - well I think its cute.... lol



DT Project 4: G45 Robot w/Mini



DT Call Project 5: Photo Clutch Mini
DT Call Project 6: Metal Tape Art Hidden Compartment Book

This book has an compartment inside when you open it up



 This actually was the outside of the G45 paper pack I used everything lol

38 comments:

Boni said...

wow girl these are awesome :)

nilda Barahona said...

wow... GORGEOUS.... good luck.. all you projects are really beautiful..

Gemma said...

The valentine heart box if my favourite - totally gorgeous!! :)

French Connection said...

WOOOOOOW, No wonder I have not heard from u. Just BEAUTIFUL. I know u can do this. Good luck my friend.

Lori Apgar said...

OMGorgeous!!! They would be so lucky to have you on their design team!

Michele from MS said...

These are wonderful projects and you have captured the VINTAGE theme required so very well!! I'm sure you will make it to the final round ~~ GOOD LUCK!!

A Creative Journey said...

OMG! THESE ARE FANTASTIC!!! LOVE THEM! You are so amazingly talented... they would be lucky to have YOU :) Good luck sweetie!!

Esther said...

OMG! These projects are amazing!!! Wonderful, creative work!!!!!!

jane stillman said...

gorgeous projects x

Stephanie said...

These projects are so creative!! They would be sorry if they didn't pick you!!

Angie Hay said...

Your projects are lovely ! Very creative ! I think you will be picked for the team !

Becky Dunham said...

Wow Monica! I love all of these projects! I think G45 would be lucky to have you! I adore everything G45 so I hope you make it - you deserve too! You know I love your handmade flowers - they are the bomb! I LOVE the little curio shelf - my daughter has one like that, but of course it looks nothing like yours - might have to steal it from her - and the box for charms is just so perfect! Sending big hugs and prayers for success your way Sweetie!

Vicki said...

Stunning work. Good luck with G45.

Pammejo said...

Lovely projects, Good luck with the G45.

Carolyn said...

I think you did a great job on all of the projects!! It shouldn't be hard to make the team!! Good luck!!

Pamela said...

They are breathtaking!They also inspire me to think about and use paper in different ways!

Liz said...

You did a great job! I love all of your projects. Good Luck!

Jessica Bashaw said...

Oh. My. Gosh. No wonder I haven't heard from you. Thought maybe you got lost under all that G45 paper I was hearing about! LOVE LOVE LOVE all of these creations! G45 will be lucky to have you and I am praying that you get on their team! You totally rocked their paper and it sure looks like their style! LOVE!

Karen Bahit said...

Thank you Monica for sharing your amazing projects!!! GR45 is my favorite papers...

Have a Blessed Day!!!

Cathie w said...

truly gorgeous beautifully done projects


cathie
scraphappycat@gmial.com

~Jeri~ said...

WOW!!! Monica these are all stunning!! I see me and you both like the same style!! When you asked what I like...THIS is what I LOVE!!! Amazing work my friend!!!!

Scraps2treasure said...

thanks - yeah I was in the zone of G45 - I am out now though lol

Vicki said...

My goodness!! ALL of your projects are just stunning! You put sooo much work into all of them that it is impossible to pic a fave..:)

transport7800@aol.com
http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com
follower

tumblingcarrie said...

holy moly, gorgeous gorgeous projects. i love them all. hugs

lorby said...

I'm like everyone else on this comment section - Wow! You have better get that position or they have no idea what they are missing out on if you don't. You are one talented lady.

Clare D. said...

These are fabulous! Good luck on the DT.

felkatz said...

OMGOSH.. those are insanely beautiful!! wowo.. awesome job.. I think i've only owned like 2 sheets of Graphic 45! LOL...

wowo.. love the robot.. too cute

kathy

ScrapYourWorld said...

ok, I'm not a very vintage type person. BUT... Your projects made me want to get some vintage style going on in my personal projects. WOW. Gorgeous!!!

Heather said...

These are absolutely fabulous, you did an awesome job. I too agree you should so be a on the DT. Good luck to you.

God Bless
Heather Pullen
Blessed2cre8.blogspot.com

THE HOOSIER STAMPER said...

Oh my goodness, I'm drooling! Dropdead gorgeous projects!!!! Hugs! Leah Ann

Corlann said...

GORGEOUS projects! Good job and good luck on the DT! Thanks for visiting my blog and thereby introducing me to yours!

Creando Con Detalles said...

AWESOME, FABULOUS job Monica!!! Love what you have done!!!

Creando Con Detalles said...

Graphic 45 will be nuts not to select you, you are very creative!

Tsunami Rose said...

Wow! Wonderful projects!! Love it all!

lszalil said...

Beautiful blog and beautiful creations. I am now a follower.

craftaholic said...

AWESOME!!! They are all so Beautiful and I would vote for you to be part of the DT!!!

Rexann♥

Scraps2treasure said...

thanks for the encouraging words

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Wow Wow! All of your projects are amazing! I love everything about it. I wish I could get into the vintage crafts. I love anything vintage. They are all stunning! TFS AJ~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...