Whimsical Wednesday Challenge

Here are the guidelines for this week's challenge:
1. Create any card/project and incorporate a clock and or something with wings
2. When uploading your project please be sure that it is a direct link to your actual post, and not just you blog
3. Only one project per challenge  
4. Please put in your post that you entered your project into this challenge with a link to this blog. I do not ask that you make a project just for my challenge. I know that there are lots of fun challenge blogs out there and I encourage you to play along in as many as you want:) So go ahead and enter your project where ever you like.
5. In order to become eligible for the prizes you must enter the challenge, become a follower of this blog, and leave a comment under our post's
6. NO back linking
7. Link your project to InLinkz by March 2 at 12:01am EST
8. I reserve the right to delete any entries that do not follow the guidelines
Remember that we have a brand new challenge every week, but each challenge stays opened for two weeks. Have fun with "Time Flies!"
 
 Please click the picture to be taken to Whimsical Designs page and post your project.
 
 
This is my project for the challenge:

 For my wings I added a butterfly and some bling for his body.
I used the sentiment stamp "Sending Hugs and Lots of Love"

8 comments:

mum of two said...

What a great project Monica! You glittery butterfly is beautiful. TFS

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

Jackie said...

I love this. It's beautiful Monica.

sue w. said...

This is really lovely, loving the butterflies.
Hugs Sue W.

Sherrie K. said...

GORGEOUS project!! Your details are fabulous:) TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

**Treefrog** said...

What a Great little gift box, love your papers and that little glittery butterfly is Beautiful!
((Hugs)) Theresa

Liz said...

this is gorgeous, you took a regular cut and made it into a work of art, I love it

http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

Vicki said...

All of your projects are gorgeous. TFS

Scraps2treasure said...

Thanks lot ladies.

Powered by Blogger.