May Arts Ribbon Projects

Hi everyone I wanted to share some projects I made using May Arts Ribbon.  I have mounds of ribbon and recently stumbled upon MA Ribbon and the variety of ribbons she has available is amazing and the variety of ribbons is awesome. 

 Friends by Monica Edwards Supplies Cardstock: Creative Memories; Patterned Paper: Colorbok; Flower: Petaloo; Dies: Spellbinders; Ribbon: May Arts

I braided the ribbon to give it a different look.  My mom is from the Philipines and she taught me how to do this she said they used to this with their basket weaving. (Come back for a brief tutorial)

Altered Chair by Monica Edwards Supplies Cardstock: Creative Memories: Other: Stamens; Pearl Trim: May Arts KP18

 Summer by Monica Edwards Supplies Patterned Paper: Creative Memories: Cardstock: Creative Memories; Stickers: Jolees; Ribbon: May Arts  

Ribbon I used to make the background then cut with my Spellbinder dies.
Sheer Pinstripes
 

Glue to cardstock for cutting
Choose your diecut
 This is the ribbon I used to make the burlap flower on the card.  You can click the photos to be taken to the page.



I used two set adhered them on top of each other to give it a more fuller look. 

12 comments:

Nikki said...

Oh How I love how you did that with your ribbon BRILLANT Idea!!
hugs Nikki C

Beate said...

Lovely image, colors and card.
Hugs and smiles

Monica Edwards said...

Thanks I tried to do something different with the ribbon

Daisy Collins said...

Great job on all these!

Eileen Fields said...

Love them All! The little girl is so cute!! Check out my blog: www.craftykards.blogspot.com

Eileen Fields said...

Love them All! The little girl is so cute!! Check out my blog: www.craftykards.blogspot.com

Eileen Fields said...

Forgot to mention I love the frame on the first card!

Michele from MS said...

OMG This is so super awesome! I love the die cut ribbon idea and the flower....not even gonna try to top that one! Awesome job Monica!!

Iris said...

Monica what great ideas to use the ribbons. Especially love how you did the background and then cut it out and the burlap flower is fab!!!

Hugs,
Iris

Linda Dale said...

Very cool idea. Lovely

Marji said...

so very pretty

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Wow now this is a great way to make a ribbon frame for your card. I love it. TFS AJ~

Powered by Blogger.