Don't Get Caught Wobbling!!!

Good morning! Okay, so you guys know I love Action Wobbles and tend to put them on EVERYTHING! I've even had concerned friends leave me comments suggesting maybe I should seek Action Wobble Addiction help. LOL She was just kidding.... I think.... I'm so excited to let you know that all this teasing I've been doing with the Action Wobbles was to introduce you to how fun they are because TODAY is the Official LAUNCH of the Action Wobble Site (http://www.action-wobbles.com/) where I'm a member of  the Wobbly Design Team!


There are so many FUN things happening over here with the Action Wobble team.  I'll be checking out your blogs and seeing what you are up to now and then, and if I CATCH YOU WOBBLING, you may get featured on the Official Action Wobble Site!

So.... Today is NOT a hop! We are just showing you some Action Wobble fun and hoping you'll visit the Action Wobble Site (http://www.action-wobbles.com/) because every one that becomes a FOLLOWER of the site and leaves a COMMENT of what they would use a wobble for will be entered into a drawing to win 6 Wobbles... and there will be 25 winners! Woo-Hoo!  Of course I'd love you to follow me and leave me a comment, but to be entered to win the free wobbles you need to do those things at 


http://www.action-wobbles.com/.

If you just can't wait and see if you win some FREE wobbles, but want to order some right this minute.... well, I can enable you with that.... here's the link to The Scrapbooking Queen's store...

http://royalcastleshoppe.bigcartel.com/

Here is my project that wobbles.....


Wobble No. 1

 Magnolia Wobbles all over the place....
 but wait... there is more push the ends together and you get a surprise!
Popup Sentiment!!!


Happiness by Monica Edwards Supplies Cardstock: Recollections; Patterned Paper: Bo Bunny; Stamp: Magnolia; Pens: Copics; Stamp: Technique Tuesday


Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to become a follower and leave a comment over at the Action Wobble Site for a chance to win some from wobbles. (I'd love it if you became a Follower here too and left me some comment love. <3)

Luvies
Monica

4 comments:

Rachelle said...

I love your card! It is absolutely beautiful..I love the Magnolia Stamps and hope someday to own some.
Rachelle
creationsbyrachelle.blogspot.com

ScrapMyWay said...

#801 new follower checking out your SWEET Magnolia wobbly little cutie!
I don't own any of these fun stamps and the wobble looks like terrific FUN.
TFS...please stop by and say HI.
Creative Wishes,
Claire S.
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so cute.

Vicky said...

Love your card the magnolia image is so cute

Powered by Blogger.