May Arts DT Final Projects

1:07 AM
For my final project I created a chipboard mini album using May Arts mesh ribbon.  I absolutely love MA ribbons they carry so many versatile ribbons that can be used for more than just ribbon tying. I hope you enjoy my project as much as I enjoyed making it.  Okay so let's begin...

First this is my beautiful Olde Curiosity Shoppe Album

This is the ribbon used:



  Step One: Use your adhesive and adhere mesh ribbon to page
 This what it will look like


  Page One


Love the mesh as the background paper


 Has pullout photo mat



 Lift up for additional photo

 Back of title has spot for journaling


Page 2

Another pullout - just love these lately lol...




Flower using MA ribbon


 Ribbon used


 Step 1: pull the wire out the ribbon to allow it to gather as shown below

 Should look like this as you gather and pull the wire

 Step 2: twist the ribbon into a coil

 The idea is to roll it like a coil but also adjust the ribbon different directions to make it look twisted

 



MA ribbon used


You will roll this into a coil or ball as well and you want to make the ridges alternate as you roll

Glimmer mist

Now for the cutesy butterfly top left - I used this ribbon from MA Arts


 
 Step1:  Fold the ribbon like this for each of the wings.  I made the top wings larger than the bottom.
Step 2: I used Tim Holtz distress stain to match the paper colors.
WALLA RIBBON A LA BUTTERFLY!!


I hoped you enjoyed my project and the use of ribbons.  Hope to see you back again for the next ribbon project you won't want to miss it.


6 comments:

Pati Peterson said...

Oh Monica! This is beautiful! Great job ~ I really love that mesh ribbon! So pretty, I think I need some! :D

Vivi Morais said...

Hi... I've loved this!!! It's so gorgeus!! Congrats!!

Charlene said...

Beautiful album, Monica! Good luck!

sandy b said...

This is Beautiful! your work is inspiring!

Gretchen Wilson said...

This is Awesome. Great job and I'll be checking in for more.

Anonymous said...

[p]Bertelli, nylon [url=http://www.vintagechanelhandbags.co.uk]vintage chanel handbags[/url] bag will be selling again in the spring of this year . This 1,100-square-foot store will sell Michael Kors Michael Michael Kors luxury [url=http://www.buysalechanelbags.co.uk]chanel bags sale[/url] accessories, including handbags, small leather goods, footwear, eyewear, watches and fragrances . Sheepskin and French soft leather texture make this bag is naturally expressed [url=http://www.vintagechanelhandbags.co.uk]chanel handbags for sale[/url] in the course of a sense of refined metal rivet embellishment makes the package more clear and vivid lines . The iPhone sets of, ECCO BARYSH barysh:

Beautifully designed and durable [url=http://www.buysalechanelbags.co.uk]cheap chanel bags sale[/url] ECCO BARYSH barysh iPhone cases provide protection for your belongings . The new Armour series include [url=http://www.buysalechanelbags.co.uk]chanel bags price[/url] two backpack, mobile shopping bags, zipper handbag and bracelet popular single product, introverted crocodile embossed leather trim outlines the armor strong profile, the rivet set off with the star point to Armour in the name of tribute.[/p]

Powered by Blogger.