Action Wobble - Stampendous Blog Hop Day 5!!

Thursday, August 16, 2012
Our Design Team has been having too much fun this week with the stamped images from Stampendous and those wobbly  Action Wobbles Springs.  Today you will have seen a whole new set of wobbles in action with new images from The Stampendous. We'll choose one blogger at random and have them choose a winner from the comments on their blog! Our team has had almost as much fun adding videos to their blogs as making the Wobble Cards - Here Melinda Gleissner gives us a little taste of Halloween by making our Pumpkinstein image wobble on a card.
[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVzDL60FHhE?rel=0]

This is today's wobbly lineup of wobblers and stampers!


Be sure to visit each blogger and comment on each site! We'll choose one random Blogger and they'll choose a commenter to win

6 Action Wobbles Springs
and

For my project I decorated this tube that used to have wine in it.  I use them at Christmas time to put gifts in - I get tired of the usual square packages so each year I save a bunch of these tubes for gifts... I added two wobbles to the my stamped images and it makes it extra WOBBLY!!! My niece and nephew love it.






 My finished gift holder and these also make for gorgeous Christmas decorations around the house add a couple of the flowers and walla..


 It is extra wobbly as my nephew says lol

 
Don't forget to leave a comment and you could be the lucky commenter!!

36 comments:

Joan Smith said...

How cute love it!!

Denny said...

I love your coloring and the extra bling on the tag

Renee said...

What a great gift giving idea! Nice project!

Brenda said...

Cute image and love the packaging you used! I love the bling and love that you made your image extra wobbly!

Nancee said...

What a great idea! Thanks for the inspiration.

Kristine Reynolds said...

Such a fun project! It's been a fun week wobbling with you!

Toni said...

Great job! TFS.

stamping mommy said...

Isn't this adorable!!! What a clever idea!

sharon g said...

The glittery addition makes a cute difference!

Barbara said...

Cute idea!

Kathy S. said...

What an adorable tag. Great gift idea.

Chris D. said...

What an ingenious way to recycle a wine tube! Love it!

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

What a great way to decorate this. I have a few wine holders laying around. I'm certainly going to have to re-purpose. Beautiful coloring. Smooches...

leeleedel said...

Very pretty and so cute!

Sue D said...

Very festive!

Kate said...

So Cute love it.

maryanns said...

What a clever idea! I know your niece and nephew will love them! Thanks for the step by step pictures of how to create them.

kim james said...

Love the embellishments.

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Beautiful Project. I love the ribbon and the tag is perfect. TFS AJ=

Susan Martin said...

What a great way to reuse those tubes! I love it!! Love the sparkly and the image is too cute!

Sharon said...

Fabulous gift tube!! I love it! Your image is adorable!! :)

Jo4Him said...

Adorable gift container-very clever. Thanks for sharing

"Midge" said...

Great idea. And all of the elements come together perfectly.

guilinger2 said...

what a little cutie!

Mary said...

Such a pretty tag, I love your coloring. The stamp is so adorable!

alethea said...

What a fabulous gift idea!! Love it!! HUgsxx

D- said...

How beautiful!!!! TFS.
dmcardmaker (at AOL)

Jessi said...

super cute
Mylifeinartsncrafts.blogspot.com
colorcrazirainbow@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the giveaway and chance to win. I love the wobbles.
Michelle
tanner9868@gmail.com

Creative M said...

Very Beautiful!
Migdalia
Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

fdgtgrl said...

Original twist ... Really like your use of the Action Wobble in this paper craft project ;)

Ginny said...

Wobbles on candles. Great idea.

Mary Kruschke said...

Love how you used soft colors which gave it an elegant feel. Cute stamp and beautiful card which moves, how great is that!

Joyce said...

Christmas with action wobble.

Tonya said...

This is so cute!! Great details.

Tami B. said...

I love Wobbles but I've never thought to use one on a tag. Very cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...