Arnold Grummer Projects - New Found Love!!

Thursday, August 9, 2012
Hi everyone I wanted to share some projects I made with the Arnold Grummer paper making kit and notepad book.  I must say I had so so much fun making paper and the kit makes it so easy your 10 yr. old kid would have a ball.  This is a must have ladies and gents... Basically you follow the instructions per the kit and you get some amazing stuff!!

Leave a comment for an additional entry for my 1001 follower giveaway


Iron your handmade paper

 My finished paper
 I used the sticky notes book kit - too cute





 My finished book - I loved how it came out..


 With my leftover paper I made this beautiful card - and I still have more paper left to make something else.
I am in love with Arnold Grummer - they have cast molds, supplies etc... be sure to check back for more.  


6 comments:

Barb said...

Love your book! I bought one of his kits a few years ago and made some paper ---- it was fun to experiment around with different things to add into it. I need to get it out again and try some more things.

Monica Edwards said...

yes you do - I realize it does the best for mixed media type projects - love it!

Sherri Welser said...

Loved your book!! I made paper yesterday with the kit and had such a blast!!Enjoy your day!!

Edilza Teixeira said...

Oi !!!

Amo seus trabalhos e quero muito ganhar esse doce maravilhoso. Obrigada por compartilhar conosco o seu doce.

Beijos

Shona said...

beautiful work :)

Michelle Noble said...

I love how easy the book is to make! Your paper turned out really pretty. I might have to try it. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...