Heartfelt Creations -- Project Creations

6:27 AM
Hi everyone I want to say how excited I was to find out I was a semi-finalist for the Heartfelt Creations Design Team.  To me that is good enough, although making it would be even better.  I never thought I would even be considered but I thought what the heck I will try anyway.

So I want to share my projects I submitted:



 This is the first one I made using Spellbinders dies and HC stamp set which is absolutely gorgeous.

Second one I made and this flower Flora Grande set is my favorite of all - which is obvious cause I used it twice. So versatile.  I then added a Magnolia. Everyone likes Magnolia right...



Last but not least but my best project of all is a card made with watercolor paper, inks and  gesso to create the background.  Which I did for the Flying Unicorn.  I used the bandana technique for the coloring and stamped the flower and colored in areas with a white gel pen which is an amazing look.

Well, I hope everyone enjoyed my projects and These are must have stamp/die sets  from Heartfelt Creations.


13 comments:

Look around the corner said...

love your work. would been cool to win the giveaway.

Eve

Creative M said...

WOW!!Fabulous Cards!!!TFS
Migdalia

Jessica S said...

Gorgeous work Monica. Love the huge flower with Magnolia, adore the fun Spellbinders die around the lovely daffodil, and think your "mixed media" card is wonderful! Congrats on being a a finalist! Best of Luck to you!
:O)
Jessica S

PaulaJ said...

beautiful cards!

Paula F.P. Simionato said...

Great, I like most the watercolor one

Paula F.P. Simionato said...

I did vote you :-)

Debee said...

I love them all, but my favorite is the first one! Great job, Monica and good luck!

Scrapaddict said...

I voted ~ good luck!

Donna Maligno said...

I love your first two projects the most. good luck and congrats!

Olga said...

congrats and good luck, your work is awesome@!!

Caroline D. said...

Congratulations on being one of the HC DT Semifinalists!

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

Fabulous work Monica! Congrats on being one of the HC DT Semifinalists!

Trish and Treasure said...

Wow, these are great cards...congrats on getting so close!!! Hugs Trish

Powered by Blogger.