Scraps To Treasure Bookmark Hop Swap

Sunday, September 16, 2012
Here is a bookmark I made for my daughter's friend.  She loves to read and I am hoping this bookmark will help keep her on track and maybe she will convince my daughter to read as well!!


 Our awesome sponsor for this hop is:


Thank you much for skimming through our “book” the next chapter in this story can be found with Cicily’s Blog at http://pinkdalmationscrapper.blogspot.com/ 
.
Here is a list of the chapters where the bookmarks can be found:
Chapter 4 Lissa Marie ~ http://somanycrafts.com/


11 comments:

Monica Edwards said...

Reading does a mind good!

Look around the corner said...

love bookmarks love books :)

MzLavr2 said...

Cute bookmarks!
<3 Pam
MzLavr2sCreations@live.com

melllisssa said...

Beautiful bookmark! It's so pretty that I could see it as a greeting card or a scrapbook layout! I love all the different elements :) It's amazing how some people just how a natural born love for reading while others need a little nudge. That's so sweet of you to make it for your daughter's friend :)

Thanks so much for sharing!
misshoanggg (at) gmail (dot) com
melllisssa.blogspot.com

Karons Krafty Korner said...

This is so pretty - love the papers and the image. TFS

Robin said...

Lovely bookmark.

Robin
scrapdiva2011@gmail.com

PaulaJ said...

cute book mark!

Monica Edwards said...

I used to read a lot but slacked off when ugh SCRAPBOOKING took over but I need to get back into it - great for your mind.

Liz said...

Wow these are very creative

http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com
lizabratt@comcast.net

Karenladd said...

What a beautiful and elegant bookmark! Love the vintage look!

Tahi said...

I love it!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...