Welcome to the Inky Antics & Action Woblle Co-hop

7:29 AM
Welcome to Inky’s Action Wobbles Co-Hop! 
We’re excited that the Inky Antics and
Action Wobbles Design Teams are hopping together this month.
 You can find the Action Wobbles on the main Inky website here  and the stamps used in this hop are shown here (http://www.inkyantics.com/september2012hop.htm
I created a Inky wobbling treat bags for my niece to hand out at school. She even helped out. She thought it would be nice to stamp the cauldron over Mr Inky frog to make it look like you could see inside.... I thought well uh, ok if you like the rest of the kids will.. I had a fun time doing these - took me longer than usual (wonder why) but I never laughed so much..

Now the TREAT:

The blog hop starts today and ends tomorrow at midnight. Please visit each DT members’ blog to view their projects and leave a comment for each designer. The more you comment, the better your chances are to win. (Limit one comment per blog, please). Inky Antics will be drawing THREE people’s names at random, who will each receive an Inky Halloween clear set and a dozen Action Wobbles. The winners’ names will be announced on the Inky Antics(insert link) blog on Monday morning,

My treat:
The first 6 people to leave a comment and is a follower - you will get 6 stamped images, wobbles, and trim to make your own "wobbly inky" bags...

 Your next stop is the fab:

Trudy - http://truesgiftsfromtheheart.blogspot.com/

So wobble on over and have fun...

29 comments:

Jackie Wamhoff said...

What a terrific idea, Monica. :-) I'm always a fan of "other than a card" projects. I love the fact that you made these with your niece, too. Thanks so much to you and the rest of your DT for hopping with us at Inky!

Monica Edwards said...

Def was fun these line of stamps were just perfect for Halloween - we had a blast.

"Midge" said...

Oh gosh! So sweet and my kids would love these!
TFS!

Kate said...

Too Cute!

Catherine said...

Very cute idea... Mr.Inky looks so adorable with ur coloring. Love the sentiment very much...

Hugs
Catherine
http://vidhucreations.blogspot.in/

Jamie M. said...

Very cute! I just got my first set of wobbles to play with so I will have to come up with something cute. Visit my blog if you get a chance. ♥ Jamie at CraftyGirl21

Jovita said...

Such a cute treat bag, I'm sure your nieces classmates are going to love them.

christi said...

wow, love frog soup, i know what's for dinner at your house. so cute.

cema1cema said...

This is so cute!!
Christina
ccapps35@gmail.com

MaryNSC said...

O the KIDS WILL LOVE THESE.. SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your Niece will remember this forever!!!

Creative M said...

Adorable!!Very!Very!Sweet!
Migdalia

kim james said...

Your niece is very lucky she has you to do this project. Everyone will love it. So cute.

Mandee Gillen said...

Auhhhh.... This kids will love these:) great job:) love it:)
{loves loves}
Madge

Gail said...

What a clever idea - a treat bag - so much to learn and so little time - I like that frog on the bag and the sentiment as well - I am going to have to make some bags! Thank you so much for showing us this wonderful project - have a great week Monica - your site is wonderful as well - I joined!

Lisa's Scrap Site said...

Wow,inspiration and a treat,thank you

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

That bag is darling. The stamp is so cute--but I am partial to frogs. I like the BOO trim and I really like that you had your niece help and gave her command of the creation.
KristaInMN at gmail dot com

new follower

The Crafty Dream said...

So so cute, love it

Thanks
Gaby B
Your follower already
mgb2000@gmail.com
www.thecraftydream.blogspot.com

Kari said...

Love it, cute idea.

Kari W - MN

jordanbev5 said...

These Wobbling treat bags are just so adorable and I know your niece will never forget her terrific aunt! Adorable!

Mary Kay Lyons said...

I have seen your blog before and thought I was already a member. but I didn't see me in your following. so I'm following you again. Oh and the treat Bag! I love it the frog is so cute in the bathtub. :D makes me smile. Thanks for sharing.

Mary kay - WA

jennyplace2 said...

Totally cool Halloween project, I am going to have to scraplift this one for sure.
jennyplace26@gmail.com

Sheila said...

Sooo Cute! What child wouldn't want to receive that bag full of goodies. Just love that you take time to do it with your niece. My grandchildren just love to make their own cards and do scrapbooking also. Thanks for sharing. You also just got a new follower, I am so glad I found your site.

Kathy JH said...

Love the treat bag and the frog is really cute!

karen adams said...

These stamps are ssoooooo cute!

Cropper hopper said...

Toadally cute Monica!

Scrappin with the bug said...

Adorable little card. Love the bathing frog. Too cute. Great job.

Denise Bryant said...

Love your treat bag with the cute frog! Fun way to use the Action Wobbles!
I'm a new follower! Looking forward to seeing your creations!
DeniseB

belldoubleyou said...

Actually, you know, a small fishbowl might be just the right size for a largish frog's bathtub... your niece is wise!

Anonymous said...

wow gold
wow gold
[url=http://buywowgold.ru/]wow gold[/url]

Powered by Blogger.