Solace for the Heart KOM from Flying Unicorn

7:11 AM
Hi everyone and what another beautiful here in Florida.  The weather has a slight just of chill perfect for opening the windows breaking out your kit and just CREATE!!  Here is a layout I made using the November kit of the month "Solace for the Heart"  I had a blast creating and I now everyone has seen all the gorgeous inspiration the Creative Team has published in the forums.  So if you have not bought a kit be sure to pick one up today!! Everything is perfect for those Holiday photos..

These are flowers I made and I added some cheesecloth.  I added Glass Bead Gel and used a Crafters Workshop mask - that you can find in the store

This is a Fabscraps chippie that is available in the Flying Unicorn Store and there are so many more cute ones too...
This diecut butterfly is the Cosmo Cricket line Evangeline

I hope everyone has enjoyed my layout and be sure to check out all the fun new stuff in the store.

Hugs
Monica

1 comment:

Tonya said...

This is really beautiful. I love the entire layout. Those flowers are stunning.

Powered by Blogger.