Helmar and May Arts Design Team Hop

5:00 AM


Welcome everyone to the Helmar and May Arts Design Team Blog Hop!!  and Happy Holidays everyone I hope everyone is ready for some Thanksgiving home cooking.  I know I am.  The weather here in Florida is absolutely perfect for it too.  The air has a nice snip in it but not too cold love love it!! This is a two day hop and filled with yummy goodness from some amazing ladies!!Below is a complete list for everyone in case you missed someone


Day 1 – November 19th
Day 2 – November 20th


For my first project I made a wind chime with the May Arts metallic string and all I can say is love love the Helmar glue.  I used the 450 Quick Dry  because my glue gun broke and I was so upset I had no idea what I was going to use.  To me glues serve different purposes and I needed something that would dry quick but also make the glitter ribbon I used to hang from the wind chime have a nice hard thickness so I could add the beads and weave it through the chimes and the glue was absolutely perfect.  I tried a bunch of different ones I had on hand but they were just not doing what I needed it too.




 
 For my second project I altered an old recipe box to hold those cherished family recipes and a teenie mini made Imaginisce papers, May Arts lace and a handmade flower.

I used May Arts lace trim and of course painted my flower with Creative Inspiration Paints!!

I highly recommend these paints ladies

Glue anyone be sure to leave everyone a comment and become a follower of the blogs!! Plus get 2 spools of May Arts Ribbon





19 comments:

TracyM #6773 said...

Pretty pair of projects - love the metallic string with the beads on your windchime and the lace & flower on your recipe box!!!

Ava Gavloski said...

great project with the sting and beads. really showcased mayarts well.
ava g

Scraps said...

The wind chime is adorable!

Lori W said...

great projects!

Charlene said...

Love both projects!

Lauren, Crafts by: readysetLove said...

adorable! love that little house!

Lauren
www.craftsbyreadysetlove.com

Miriam Prantner said...

What a neat wind chime project, Helmar glues are GOOD!

Amy Wing said...

super cute projects - TFS!

Sherry Butcher said...

TFS your great projects.

Maureen Hayes said...

Love the wind chimes and the altered box. Both are very cute and good uses for both May Arts and Helmar products. Thanks for sharing and I wish you a very happy Thanksgiving!

Nikki said...

That chime is adorable and looks so vintage and beautiful altered box thanks for sharing :)

Sue D said...

What a fun wind chime and great altered box.

Diana Evensen said...

I love the 'icicle' look to the wind chime strings.

Anita Braddock said...

Super beautiful project. love the layering and the way it looks like Ice sickles is cool thanks for sharing

Karenladd said...

Oh my gosh, that Santa windchime is so adorable!!!!!

Lynne said...

What totally cute projects - love them both. Thanks for sharing.

Kristie Maynard said...

Your projects are just wonderful! Great job!

Denise Bryant said...

Fun projects! Love the wind chimes!
DeniseB

SmokieBlueRose said...

Both projects are nice. I will have to try that paint. Your flower is beautiful and looks so soft and velvety.

Powered by Blogger.