2012 Recap on the Year!!

9:35 PM
The year is coming to and end and I want to share  some of my favorite layouts I have created this year.  I was inspired by some amazing ladies and places there is just way to many to name !!  So here is some of my fave's for 2012.  

The first is my most favorite because it was selected as a finalist in the Spellbinders Explore Craft and Beyond huge 5k Grand Prize Giveaway!! Wish me luck everyone I am crossing my fingers until it is announced! lol


The rest I love for different reasons - in no particular order.  This was  my first all White Challenge I did with the Flying Unicorn and it was super fun..

 I used a lot of sprays and modeling paste, gesso and mixed media products on the following layouts


but I do love fun and bright layouts too.. Crafting is all about exploring all facets whether it is shabby chic, grunge, fun and bright etc.. it is all simply GORGEOUS!!

hugs
Monica

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I could have sworn I've been to this web site before but after browsing through many of the articles I realized it's new to
me. Regardless, I'm certainly delighted I discovered it and I'll be bookmarking
it and checking back often!
Feel free to visit my web page cheap dr. dre pro headphones online

Lenetta Carnes said...


Hi, Great post. I found you through the blog hop. Now following you.Please stop by and say hi when you get a chance.
Be sure and check out my new Blog Hop that we just started, It's Weekly Goals Link Up. It's a great way to stay on track. Have a great day. :) Here's the link in case you want to check it out.
http://lenettacarnes.blogspot.com/2013/01/weekly-goals-linkup-3.html Thanks again
Lenetta

Powered by Blogger.