Bella Blvd. Cards

11:39 PM
Hi everyone almost time for the New Year 2013!!  I can honestly say I am looking forward to some positive changes to come this year and wish everyone the best!  I want to just share some cards I made using Bella Blvd. products.  I usually do a lot of shabby chic and vintage but I do love fun and bright!!  Actually I am going to do a lot more of this type of stuff too so be sure to come back and check and remember if your not a follower please follow because you will be entered into my 1001 follower huge giveaway I am having.  Tell your friends for an additional entry...

 Lift up the tab and underneath is a wobbling cupcake..

 Open the tab to reveal the sentiment




Hope everyone enjoyed my Bela Blvd. cards.  Stay tuned I am going through a blog change it is going to be so much purtier lol....

Hugs
Monica

4 comments:

Michele from MS said...

These are all soooooo cute Monica! I have never heard of Bella Blvd ~ will have to check them out! Happy New Year to ya!!

Margarita Collazo said...

Love them all your so creative thank you for sharing

Ana Paula said...

Loved the cards!
So cute! =)

Creative M said...

Super Duper Cute!

Powered by Blogger.