Gina's Designs Perpetual Calendar

Hi everyone... so who went to CHA!!! I am so \jealous of all those who were able to attend can't wait to see all the new items that comes out this year..  I want to share my Perpetual Calendar that I created for Gina's Design Team she makes lasercut chippies at prices that will blow you away.  You get the calendar and all the inserts, dates and months for a meer - $13.50!!

This is what the box looks like assembled - it is made from Masonite

 All the chipboard pieces included oh and what is so so so nice is you can get the SVG file to cut your paper perfectly!!
 My finished Perpetual Calendar


 Front view.  I did my calendar a little different from the other Design Team members.  I actually turned my calendar month inserts into a mini album

 Made the flowers using Spellbinders blossoms
 This is the mini







 This is a pocket page where you pull out a little mini book.  I made just using paper
 This is the pullout flap book
 Inside look
 Closer views on each page


 This is the second tier inserts or the Weekly Inserts - like I said I constructed mine different

 The heart is also a GD Chippie as well

 Now these are the Date Inserts
Here is the link to DT Deanna Perpetual Calendar - check out how she did hers this is how it would  normally be done: GORGEOUS!!


Hugs
Monica

Supplies Used:
Gina's Design - Perpetual Calendar
Graphic 45 - Ladies Diary

6 comments:

Marfa Otano said...

WOW! Your calendar is soectacular! I love, love, love it!

Monica Edwards said...

Thanks I totally loved this piece!!

Deann said...

WOW! What a great idea !
Love it :)

ShelbyDoodle Designs by Nancy Smith said...

Wow! So gorgeous!

Rashida said...

It came out nice! You did a great job!

Lisa aka Raining said...

Gorgeous job!!!

Powered by Blogger.