Gatefold Box Card - G&P

Hey everyone Monica here.. I want to share a different way to use the Little Traditional Oval frame.  Normally I use these for frames or home decor pieces but I decided to make a gatefold box card with it from some recycled cardboard I picked up.  

This is the front of the Gatefold Box card.  I added an vintage image I got online but cant remember where exactly... I handmade the flowers using Spellbinders blossoms die.
It opens up - gatefold
This is a side view look I added some Prima flowers, feather and used my Spellbinders to add a border
 Closeup where you can see the Traditional Oval frames these can be used literally anywhere!
Step 1: Pick your paper and I put glue on the frame and laid it on top of the paper and used my exacto knife to trim off the excess
Step 2: I then added some micro-mini beads to the inside of the bubble for added flair.  Here is a really closeup look where you can see the beads!

These are so versatile and they come in different shapes too!  Totally love how the whole project turned out. Hope you enjoyed my post and head over to Globecraft and Piccolo and pick up some frames!!

Supplies Used:
Globecraft & Piccolo Traditional Frame
Spellbinders Dies 
Bo Bunny Patterned Paper
CTMH Sentment Stamp
Prima Flowers








Powered by Blogger.