May Arts - New Trim & Card

 Hi everyone Happy Sunday.  I want to share a quick card I made with some of the new May Arts trim.  I used the trim to create the background for my stamped imaged.  This is what it looks like after I laid all the trim down on the cardstock.

Step 1: Lay the trim down on your cardstock.  I used my ATG to adhere the trim to the paper and it worked like a charm
This is what it looks like once all the trim is adhered to the paper
 and here is my finished card.  I used some flowers from the Flying Unicorn and colored the image with my copics added a feather and a tiny carnation from I Am Roses.
Hugs,
Simply Monica

5 comments:

Divinity said...

simply gorgeous!!!!

Anonymous said...

<3 it.

Robin said...

Beautiful! Love the lace as a background.

(:(:Smiles:):)

Robin

Shari said...

Oh WOW! Your card is gorgeous! So Simple but stunning! great idea for the background!

Hugs;
Shari

Creative M said...

Very Beautiful!!TFS the idea!!Love it!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

Powered by Blogger.