Who's Ready for a Valentine Hop...




Welcome to the May Arts Valentine Design Team Hop!! and love is definitely in the air right?!! You have had a fun filled hoppy week checking out all the amazing projects filled with love and now it is time for the Friday team to strut their stuff.

For my project I created an Valentine pink altered wall plaque that you can put  that your daughter can hang her hats, purses or whatever else from, but you can also put items on top of the shelf of course I used pink flowers...

I added some Prima flowers and lined the outside of the plaque with May Arts trim.
I added a label where your child can write her name.

Supplies Used:
This trim is very versatile what I did with this trim was trim off the outer portion and used the inner sequins.
I also created  a Valentine treat bag and lunch pail for Valentines Day.  Something quick and simple for the kiddos..

I used the Sheer Heart Edge and Silky Crush ribbon to decorate


Another quick share I made this Altered Bird House for Valentines and wanted to share it with everyone really quick too.







I used these trims for the house:



Well I hope everyone has enjoyed the week long hop  and in case anyone gets lost today:




25 comments:

Sue D said...

Wow--lots of great projects. Love the altered shelf and birdhouse and the treat bag and lunch box are so cute!

Verna Angerhofer said...

All your projects are so lovely. That little shelf is perfect for a little girl's room. And, all the kids will love a special lunch bag like that. Thanks for sharing these ideas.

Emily Keaton said...

These projects are just delightful!

Jennifer said...

These would be cute gifts for my nieces- I have 4 of them- I wonder if I could make these for my boys but in a little more "manly" colours & trim.....

Barbara H said...

Really, really like the altered birdhouse, so cute.

Anne said...

Great projects, all of them, but I really love the little shelf! I need that bottle of pink flowers too!

Cropalcoholic!! said...

Your projects are amazing!!! Very creative and I love the details!

Thanks for sharing!

Miriam Prantner said...

Great projects! You are ready for Thursday!

Chris said...

Great projects!Looks like you had fun!

PaulaJ said...

beautiful projects!

sharon g said...

Oh how sweet!! I love the light pink.

marylouh said...

Love the angel on the birdhouse. the altered shelf is very pretty.

Charlene said...

The little shelf is just what every little girl needs.

conil said...

Gee...all of these projects are so wonderful I don't know which I like the best. WOW!

Natasha G.P. said...

The birdhouse is really cute. And I'm sure your girlie will love her new decoration for her room. Maybe she'll keep her room really clean?

by belle said...

Great projects!!!

mauiquilter said...

Abundance - that-s what you have created and I love them all! Very frou-frou and perfect for V-day!

mauiquilter said...

Abundance - that-s what you have created and I love them all! Very frou-frou and perfect for V-day!

Lucy Newton said...

Beautiful projects!!!

jordanbev5 said...

Wow!! You have tons of adorable projects and looks like a lot of really fantastic ribbons you got to play with! Such fun! Loved every one of them!

Karen L K said...

Nice projects!

happybooker said...

The Valentine altered wall plaue in pink is very cute. And I like the idea of specially designed lunch bags for Valentine's Day. What a special treat for someone's lunch. Thanks for the great ideas.

Anonymous said...

love all your projects, especially the birdhouse!
linda patti tpatti@windstream.net

Monica Edwards said...

Thanks for the comments and of course all these projects can be made more manly - trying to find a good word for not so frilly lol

Creative M said...

WOW!!Very beautiful!Stunning!

Powered by Blogger.