Simply Monica: Graphic 45 Design Team Call Auditions 2013

Graphic 45 Design Team Call Auditions 2013

Thursday, March 21, 2013
It's time again for another open call for Graphic 45 and I have created 6 projects.  They were super fun to make and I am excited to give it a shot. 

For my 1st project:

This is an Perpetual Calendar from Gina's Designs.  This was such a great project to create and I am always looking for something different to share with everyone. 







Pull the mini out the pocket as shown below
Here is what it looks like I made a booklet mini
Pullout cards you can journal on add photos totally up to you!
My 2nd project:
Is this mailer but I made it into a album holder each slot holds a mini - I will say I just love the Bird Song patterned paper - just love love the colors.  I added some May Arts trim to the outer edges

.

Each slot features a booklet - some are calendars - some may hold just junk!


My 3rd project: is this Altered Clock nothing more fitting than G45 papers to adorn this old fashioned clock!    
The winner is Bird Song I was looking for old yet oh so elegant and this captured it well!!


 Each button is Bird Song and yes the radio works!





My 4th project: Spook Halloween House



 Step onto the porch and enjoy the charms

My 5th is: This elegant mini featuring Secret Garden just love the soft pastel colors of this line.

Painted the flowers with CI Paints
Added lace to the bottom of the stand made it so frilly love it!

It is made to stand or open like this -sort of like a platform 
My 6th and official final project: Jewelry Box.  This is my favorite only because I love the way door opens and it holds tags.  I redid the whole thing and attached the pieces differently to open up different from the way it did before.

 Used G45 embellies in replacement of the original handles - so much putier...

 Tag inside I mad you can hang these and add pictures to them - its not just for jewelry ladies...


Last I want to share this layout.  I went with something very clean and simple (C&S)  I thought it would be a great way to end things with everything I featured so far being very ornate.  I want to show how G45 papers can be used in so many ways C&S or Extraordinary!



I hope everyone loves my projects and please feel free to comment I love getting feedback it helps me learn and grow as a crafter whether it be good or bad.  Although good is so much better lol!!

37 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful creations,thanks for sharing.The inside of the box, is that from a diaslede, or dhit you maked
Gr Elly

linda said...

Beautiful projects, Monica! Best of luck to you.

itzel said...

absolutely gorgeous!!!!I wish you success!

Sandy Bradford said...

These are beyond amazing. i love all of your details. i could look at them for hours and still see more. Great Job!

arin said...

these are amazing Monica! best of luck! You get my vote!

mommahobbit said...

Wow just stunning! I love them all! Your talent is amazing and the inspiration is a gift , Thank you . My thoughts are with you in this quest you deserve it!

MzLavr2 said...

If they do not choose you, I would consider them to be blind.. You have shown some amazing work! You have done some things I never would have thought of.. Next time I see an ugly jewelry box at goodwill, I will buy it and alter it! Thanks so much for the inspiration!
<3 Pam

Pam Klimper said...

Incredible detail on all your projects! All are just beautiful.

Bevy48 said...

Each & every project is just gorgeous Monica. TFS!!!

Małgorzata Chrobak said...

These are the most beautiful projects I've ever seen:)

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Great projects!!
And Congrats on making the requested number of followers!!

Marianne said...

Everything you've made is beautiful! Wishing you the best of luck!
cardsbymarianne.blogspot.ca

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
***A Creative Journey with Melissa*** said...

LOVE your projects! You inspire me to use Graphic 45! I don't often use them but I WILL NOW! How amazingly versatile they are! AND STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank you for sharing! I look forward to your future posts to inspire me as well :)

Melissa
ACreativeJourneywithMelissa dot blogspot.com

Vivi Morais said...

Hi... The projects are perfect... It's incredible your creativite... Congrats!!!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Unique projects! And congrats on reaching your goal of number of followers!

Crea S said...

I'm out of words... Wow, wow, wow!!!

Creative M said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS and STUNNING!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

Anonymous said...

first of all many thanks for runescape gold all of you tutorials and help... I really love your rs gold blog and benefit of your easy decriptions.And i do learn a lot from your post here, many thanks! Simply buy runescape gold want to say your article is stunning.

Susan M. Brown {sbartist} said...

Monica - best of luck on your application to G45! You're projects are amazing and I love the jewelry box. Great work :)

Anonymous said...

Along with keeping these photos in albums, they're also ideal for decorating the house. You want to make sure that if your family business does not last, your relationships with your family members do. Though the family is made up of different individuals but they are treated as a single unit.

reneabouquets said...

Each project is just so beautiful and creative! Best of luck!! Thanks for hopping along with us over at the Scraps of Darkness blog hop, and good luck on snagging that gorgeous kit!

Anonymous said...

PRADA in the evolve summer 2013,[url=http://japanpradacheap.webstarts.com/][b]プラダ 店舗[/b][/url]
. edible in 60's geisha elements of collage ,[url=http://japanpradaoutlets.webstarts.com/][b]プラダ 店舗[/b][/url]
.as the theme, and the Steven Meisel palm speculum ,[url=http://japanpradas.webstarts.com/][b]プラダ 財布 メンズ[/b][/url]
.this available,[url=http://japanpradacheap.webstarts.com/][b]プラダ 財布[/b][/url]
. advertising is unimpeachable,[url=http://japanpradaoutlets.webstarts.com/][b]プラダ 店舗[/b][/url]
reverberate ,[url=http://japanpradaoutlets.webstarts.com/][b]プラダ 財布 新作[/b][/url]
.the primitive,[url=http://japanpradas.webstarts.com/][b]プラダ トートバッグ[/b][/url]
. aerosphere, black and gray funereal[url=http://japanpradacheap.webstarts.com/][b]プラダ バッグ[/b][/url]
nebulousness discreet, a highlight models are somewhat aloof. While the mannequin lineup is also tremendous, from the supermodel icon to confirm nova,[url=http://japanpradaoutlets.webstarts.com/][b]プラダ 財布[/b][/url]
11 carefully selected models are in phizog of the camera to prove[url=http://japanpradas.webstarts.com/][b]プラダ 財布[/b][/url]
its sui generis suavity

Sabrina said...

Amazing work! Not surprised you made it. Congrats on making the first 30!

Frances said...

Congrats to YOU!!! Your work is truly elegant. I look forward to seeing your future.

:)

Nichola said...

So fantastic. That radio! It's spectacular!

Charity Hotrum said...

SUPER excited for you, the radio is my favorite!!!

Gloria Stengel said...

Love your altered items! Fantastic!

Martie Rollin said...

I'm so happy that you've been made a G45 finalist! Good luck making it on the Design Team!

Maria said...

Wow, stunning work, Monica!! Congratulations on making the top 30! The very best of luck to you!!

Patti Senter said...

Such creative projects Monica, each one is gorgeous! Congratulations on making it to the final 30. Good luck to you.

Karen Shady said...

your work is beautiful Monica... so excited to have made the top 30 alongside you :) good luck for the next round xx

Marjolaine said...

Amazing audition, I can see why you got picked!

Catherine Childs Morrison said...

Fantastic work! Congratulations on making the g45 top 30 for 2013!

Monica Edwards said...

Thanks I appreciate the encouraging words from everyone!

Donna K said...

Your work is absolutely georgeous, Monica!! So happy I came across your blog via FB! Have a lovely day and best wishes to you as you audition for G45!!

Anonymous said...

Hello are using Wordpress for your blog platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to
get started and create my own. Do you require any coding
expertise to make your own blog? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
www.ealingparentcarerforum.org.uk - cheapest car insurance - http://www.nbmail.net/

Feel free to surf to my web site - general car insurance

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...