Happy Friday!

Hi everyone Monica here and....TGIF!!! everyone and I am so glad it is too woo hoo.  Today I want to share and Arnold Grummer photo frame I made using their awesome kits. These are so simple and easy to make it is an awesome idea for kids activities makes for great Christmas gift giving ideas for kids to give to their parents.  For the month of April there is 20% off so stock up now!!

 This is what is included in each packet
 Step 1: Adhere foam tape or whatever tape you want to use.  I chose foam so that their is added height to be able to slide your picture down into the frame - Simple Right!
 Step 2:  I take transparency, cut it to size and it serves as an protective shield
  This is my finished frame using Teresa Collins patterned paper

This awesome chippie is from Gina's Design - amazing prices ladies

Hugs Everyone and Happy Friday!!
Monica

3 comments:

Sandy Bradford said...

I love seeing your work. this frame is awesome. you inspire me more than you know.

Creative M said...

WOW!!This is Beautiful!!Great Idea!TFS.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia



Anonymous said...

Lоve the product basiсally could just get the
сοrrеct caгtridge tаstе/ρгoduct and that's why I like this kind of review website. I have bought two other packages (yes this giving up cigarette smoking is quite expensive) and the 1 I am using the most has the taste I am looking for but the batteries are useless.

My homepage :: Taiwaner.de

Powered by Blogger.