Happy Monday!

Hi everyone I hope everyone had an amazing Easter.  Unfortunately I dont have little ones anymore so Easter is just not the same, but I have my niece and nephew so they make fun still.  Anyone do anything super extraordinary?!  My project today is a Teresa Collins patterned paper card using the  Kreaxion template.  P1017390-001
Close up of the card so you can see how I made the awesome circle border frame in the middle of the card with the kreaxion 
P1017389-001
Kreaxions 4 in 1 Punch - 915 Verdure
Hope everyone enjoyed my card and Happy Monday!! Don't work to hard and remember to CREATE!

5 comments:

Crea S said...

Wow that worked out nicely!

Anonymous said...

Hi i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anywhere, when i read this article i thought
i could also make comment due to this brilliant piece of writing.


my weblog ... las vegas dj

Anonymous said...

I always spent my half an hour to read this weblog's articles or reviews all the time along with a mug of coffee.

My homepage; buying perfume

Iliana said...

Hi. It's a very lovely card. I like colours :-)

When you will choose the winner of your candy? :-)

Greetings
Iliana

Farida Rone said...

Hi Mónica,
I love all your creations. Your blog is super duper!
Hugs,
Farida

Powered by Blogger.