Just Imagine Crafts/Kreaxion

Welcome to the Sunday DT Reveal for Just Imagine Crafts/Kreaxion and it is all about the GREEN!!  For my project I made a laout of my daughter.  I remember this day oh to well.  She was in one of her crazy moods (and she had several) and she put on crazy makeup and started taking the weirdest pictures.  I laughed all day, but by the time we looked at the pictures I absolutely loved how they turned out.

Step 1: Punch out your border using the Kreaxion 916 punch as shown


You end up getting 2 different borders than you can use from just one punch now how awesome is that!!


Here is my completed layout - I added some of my handmade flowers and chippies from Gina's Designs!
 Closeup of the handmade flowers I made.If your interested in learning how to make the 2 white ones they are located on my blog.  The green flower I used a pattern from DIY and hand cut the paper - totally gorgeous ladies!

Happy Sunday everyone...

Supplies Used:
Basic Grey Patterned Paper

7 comments:

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

Lovely page Monica and love your tutorial. That is an awesome eyeshadow colors, she rocks!
Hugs,
Asmah

Wendy L said...

Great layout Monica, xxxxx

Małgorzata Chrobak said...

I love it:)

Heidi Bound said...

I am always looking for new ways to use my stash. Need to break out my border punches!

Anonymous said...

I visited mаnу sitеs except the audіo qualitу for audio songs currеnt at this site іs gеnuinelу wondеrful.



my ωеbpаge - silk'N sensepil hair removal

Sandy Bradford said...

i love how this looks.. i need to get going on some punchin fun.

Anonymous said...

Every code I try either leaves a huge gap near the top of the page, or at the end from the page.

Its definitely that code causing it.. I've tried so many codes trying to hide the blogs & extended network, but they all leave a white gap either towards the top or at the bottom.. Anyone got one which doesnt cause the white gap? Or the way to take away the white gap?.

Have a look at my blog post ... Transvaginal Mesh

Powered by Blogger.