Marvelous Monday!

Hi everyone Monica here to share my 1st official post as a Just Imagine/Kreaxion DT and I am super excited to be here.  All I can say is after plaing around all weekend I realized the Kreaxion punches are so unique and the CIRCLE cutter is now my absolute fave!  I used to use the CM circle cutting system, but after using my Kreaxion cutter I can't see how I got along without.  It is so so super easy to use - everyone really needs one for their crafty stash! I promise you will not be disappointed.  For my 1st post I created a card using the Just Imagine butterfly and the 915 Verdure punch and 916.
Step 1:
Punch butterfly using JI Butterfly die
CIMG0027
Step 2:
Fold butterfly in half and then punch using Kreaxion 916 punch - this gives the body of the butterfly its shape
CIMG0029

Step 3:
Use Kreaxion star template to make the center doily
CIMG0026
Here is my finished card - hope everyone enjoyed my first project!!
P1017196
Closeup of the butterfly and doily
P1017197
Supplies Used:
  •  Kreaxion 916 Punch
  • Kreaxion915 Punch
  • May Arts Ribbon
  • Bo Bunny Patterned Paper



7 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Thanks for your tutorial Monica, Your card is beautiful.
Gr Ellyy

LisaM said...

Gorgeous card Monica! You ROCKED the Kreaxions!

Iris said...

Beautiful card Monica and congrats on your new DT position! Haven't been here for some time and I like your new blog design.

Greetings from the neighborhood ;)

Iris

Creative M said...

GORGEOUS card!TFS
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

Anonymous said...

Hi, after reading this awesоmе post i аm too haρрy tο shагe mу
fаmіliarіtу hеrе ωith collеaguеs.


Alѕo visit my webρage ... mouse click the next site
My site > Mouse Click The Next Document

Emily H said...

You are so creative!!

Małgorzata Chrobak said...

It's such a gorgeous card:)

Powered by Blogger.