Gina's Designs - Blog Hop

7:57 AM

Welcome to Gina's Designs Blog Hop!

Since April 15 – 21 is World Creativity & Innovation Week, Gina's Designs decided to hold a blog hop in celebration of Creativity! We challenge everyone to try something new and craft outside their comfort zone. In keeping with this theme, each of our Design Team members will be unveiling a project that includes a technique that is new to them. So hop over to each blog, check out the fun new techniques, and enter to win the prizes. When you have finished the hop, be sure to come back here and leave a comment so we know you completed the hop. In order to be eligible for our grand prize you need to complete the hop, follow our blog (if you are not already a follower) and like us on Facebook. You have until 1 am central time on April 22nd to complete the hop. Have Fun and Good Luck!

Your first stop on the hop is Marjolaine If you get lost along the way, here is a list



For my project I created a mini using a hinge binding system.  To me it is new because I have tried so many times to use hinges but you would not believe how many times it comes out wrong so for me it is new and I finally was successful.  This mini is from Gina's Designs the front actually is a simple frame but I adhered it to some think plastic to form a page and then the pages were cut by Gina that is what is so nice.  If you have n idea she will help you bring it to life, she is in the US and shipping is FAST!!

 This is the front page up close where you can see it is see through
 This is a doily from Gina's Designs I sponged it to match the paper colors
 Page has a pocket with a pullout tag
 Mini is made with .5 in gaps so you can add in flowers etc... and you have room
 Front of tag the hangers are from Hallmark
 Tag up close - backside

This is not the whole mini it would have way to many pics - so check back for the video


BLOG CANDY!! - $10.00 gift certificate to Gina's and the GRAND BLOG CANDY is $25.00 offered by Gina's Designs.  Each stop along the way also has a $10.00 GC! so be sure to leave a comment and become a follower if your interested in  tutorials and giveaways or if you just want to keep up with Simply Monica!

Next Stop:  Lisa

35 comments:

Charity Hotrum said...

that scroll work is AMAZING!!!

Szetorri Porter said...

Beautiful!

Marjolaine said...

Gorgeous album Monica, I'll be pinning it for sure!

{VICKI} said...

This is my fave so far
LOVE IT!

Kim Gallant said...

Gorgeous can't wait to see the video.

Five Roosters Farm said...

This is nothing short of INCREDIBLE. My goodness, so intricate and beautiful. How much is this kit?

Rashida said...

Monica does it again.Very Pretty as usual!

Jenni said...

Beautiful album! I love all the different elements that you included in it!

Deann said...

I LOVE your cover ! what an awesome idea :) I totally pinned it !

Shanna Shands said...

Lovely mini album!

Monica said...

This is fantastic. I love the front design... super creative. I've sent a FR on FB and I didn't realize I was already a follower.. of course its because you have the best name around . (tee hee) ;)

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous Monica. xxx

Kathleen White said...

Oh wow, this project is stunning!!!

Anonymous said...

If all players are wrong the murderer gets away and everyone loses.
For adults, a virtual makeover of hair and makeup
may be the equivalent of a little one hood game, with an improved style sensibility that tends to make the knowledge each entertaining and inspirational.
Spice things up by including these Halloween-themes recipes:
.

My blog - Structured settlements

Cathy said...

Very nice monica, I love your style
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Lisa aka Raining said...

Gorgeous project!

Cosmara said...

this is wonderful cant wait to try it out!

MichelleMc said...

Gorgeous thru out! Thanks for the inspiration!

silvergran said...

Lovely... Looking forward to the video!

silvergran said...

Lovely... Looking forward to the video!

Robyn said...

What a beautiful book! Can't wait to see the video for more.

Sassy said...

Amazing! Breathtaking. What talent!

I am a new follower and am going to sub to your videos.

cyndie2010 said...

That is a stunning mini. I love the scroll work. Thank you for sharing. Cyndie

Monica Edwards said...

Go to ginasdesigns.net to purchase this mini idea. Thanks for 💝

Monica Edwards said...

Coming soon

Monica Edwards said...

Ginasdesigns.net amazing stuff

stamperamma said...

Your album is fabulous, I love the scroll work.

Dea

ShelbyDoodle Designs by Nancy Smith said...

Gorgeous! Love what you did with the iron frame, genius!
Nancy

Marfa Otano said...

Monica, Monica, Monica...that album looks AWESOME! I hadn't thought about gluing the chipboard pieces to plastic. I have a plastic album ready to be set up. I'm going to scraplift your idea :-D

Anonymous said...

I am new to blogging. How do I add a subscribe function to my site so new post will go to their email?
[url=http://b-apuestas-deportowias.com/][/url]

Creative M said...

Asolutely GORGEOUS!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

Gio Smith said...

So pretty!!

Anonymous said...

Fashion Games of Teen Girls Interested Are Fun These challenges are at times shared amongst buddies.
You make different challenges like scavenger hunts, food challenges, mazes and races.
Every Halloween party that people remember later in the year
by saying things like "Do you remember so-and-so's Halloween party last year.

Feel free to visit my webpage ... hewlett packard

downrightcrafty said...

stunning
Hugs Kate x

Christine said...

Beautiful creation Monica!

Powered by Blogger.