Say it in Red!

Happy Monday everyone Monica here and today I am sharing a card I made with Kreaxion punch 307.  A little about it Kreaxions.  These are 4-1 punches that you can make multiple things with: borders, doilies, rosettes and the list goes on.. You get additional pieces with each punch that allows you to make varied punched out designs. 

Now for my project I made a card with Kreaxion 307  and the circle stencil. I used the stencil to line up the punch for making the doily.  I punched the doily in 2 sizes for layering. I then made a quick flower and stamped a sentiment.  

 Closeup of the punch absolutely love it!


Hugs
Monica

4 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

O, Wow what a beautiful card.
Gr Elly

Nana said...

Beautiful.

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Creative M said...

OH!!Such BEAUTY and you know how much I LOEV your flower!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Crea S said...

Wow what a beautifull card! Really love the flower!
http://littlecreass.blogspot.be

Powered by Blogger.