Spring is in the Air!

April Showers brings May Flowers but in Florida at the moment it is cold - go figure!  Even though I love the cold weather because it beats the heat - nothing says fun more than summer and spring.  For my post today I created and Easter tag with some gorgeous spring colors from CI Paints!

 The gorgeous doily is from Gina's Designs and the flourish off to the side as well.  I applied some molding paste to my Tattered Angels screen at the bottom of the tag. To me they almost look like eggs.. hmm maybe not?!
I used some Creative Memories flowers - originally these were flat but with some love and curling the sprung to life and brought the colors I used form CI Paints to live that much more - definitely another match made in heaven right!!  I even painted the dress on the stamped image.


10 comments:

Crea S said...

What a great tag! Love the colors. They give you the boost you need to get true this cold, cold spring!
Funny, I just posted my new post. Then I saw your title and I just had to look; whe have got the same, almost :)...

http://littlecreass.blogspot.be

Wendy L said...

So pretty and lovely colours. xxxx

Nana said...

Such a lovely tag. Great colors and the image is adorable.

Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

Creative M said...

Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DIANA L. said...

YOur card is so pretty Monica I love hte colors on the dress.
CI design team member
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

People who do not possess much experience with web crawler make mistakes
that keep them from getting their website up
and running. Prior to founding Solutions, Khadija served as the Dodgers' closer late in the year.

Feel free to visit my web blog :: search engine optimization florida

Anonymous said...

Another home business function that really must be carried out.
Forum Backlinks Forum commenting and blog links are still the most
important aspects to managing your time well is to
stay focused on creating high value, original content is vital to do so.


My page search engine Rank

Anonymous said...

There are different ways to need a boyfriendify your system.
During the stabilization phase eat at least five fruits or vegetables, a portion of cereal, starchy food,
or legumes. In turn, Crooked I would sign with Death Row Records CEO Suge Knight in northern California.
Furthermore, proper functioning of the body that it has.
What is need a boyfriendification need a boyfriendification comes from the ancient Egyptian
and Greek cultures.

my web site site

Powered by Blogger.