Thursday Technique!

11:52 AM
Happy Thursday everyone one more day and its TGIF!! Woo hoo so excited.  Today I am sharing something different from the norm.  This is something that has become popular amongst some crafters its altering wood - yeah sounds boring for sure.  When I first heard it I was like ok wood, not!  Well I love doing it now especially since I love altering things and how cheap is a piece of wood right. 

 The chipboard pieces are from Gina's Designs and this is a piece I requested which is so nice.  She can make almost anything ladies and gents...
 Now the embellies on it are resin pieces I made from earrings and the key is a charm I only had one left so I molded another one and then painted them with CI Paints.  Added some Graphic 45 papers and a butterfly and I was sold on altering wood.

Everyone give it a try and let me see what you can come up with?  Simply Monica




These were my colors of choice and yummy together I must say!

6 comments:

Małgorzata Chrobak said...

It's so beautiful:) The butterfly is gorgeous and the whole idea of the card is just wonderful:)

Stephanie said...

Your tag is gorgeous. I LOVE those embellishments too. Perfect color combo too!!!!

Anonymous said...

The owner decided after the event to donate half of the proceeds back to the students.
A murder mystery game is a fun way to pass
the time during the twenties theme party. Play games all night long in keeping with the twenties theme such as various card games and crossword puzzles.


My homepage ... automotive parts

Chriss America Real said...

Wow! I have never seen altered wood before but I love it! This is really cool!

Hugs,

Chriss

Creative M said...

WOW!very BEAUTIFUL!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

Anonymous said...

The information were very helpful for me, I've bookmarked this post, Please share more information about this
Thanks

Powered by Blogger.