Great Impression Challenge - My First!

10:17 AM

We have a fantastic challenge lined up for you for May!
If you are like me you have several important occasions coming up.
Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Weddings, Memorial Day...just to name a few.
Our May challenge will be all about celebrations!  Even birthdays will do.   The Great Impression Design Team has lined up some fabulous inspiration, and today I am so please to be sharing my first as a GI Girl.

I altered a wine container and I use these to store miscellaneous craft items I have.

 I went for something really fun and bright


The challenge runs and entire month and the rules are on the Great Impression blog on the sidebar so be sure to join in everyone...

Hugs Monica

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Absolutely gorgeous, and what a clever idea! Great papers, and colors too...love it.

Mary Marsh said...

This is such a pretty altered container Monica-and again welcome to the GI team

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful creation Monica.
Gr Elly

Creative M said...

Hi Monica,
This is GORGEOUS!!love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Anonymous said...

What's up, I want to subscribe for this blog to take latest updates, thus where can i do it please help.

Take a look at my homepage http://wiki.mangotele.com/index.php?title=Участник:MoniqueSo

Anonymous said...

Hi there, its fastidious article about media print, we all be
familiar with media is a fantastic source of information.



Also visit my web page; women's relic watches

Powered by Blogger.