Happy Wednesday!

Hi everyone Happy Wednesday everyone so who is ready for a challenge!! I am and this definitely was a challenge for me.  Today with SweetStamps the technique for the day was to make a flip-flop or as some refer to as a swing card.  I have never actually made one of these types of cards so it was definitely challenging.  So today I am challenging all of you to make a flip-flop or swing card too.

So here is my first ever flip-flop card...
 The amazing die in the center is the Sweetcuts Mini Medallion and it is one of the new releases
Flip the card over to see the gorgeous SweetStamps  Entwined Roses stamp 

 Closer look at the matching rose I made



The technique challenge runs from May 15th  through June 14th.  Click here to enter

Challenge Rules

WIN FREE STAMPS & STUFF!
Join our weekly and monthly challenges
@ sweetstampsblog.blogspot.com
for your chance to win stamps, dies, inks & EPs from SweetStamps.com
Here are the SweetStamps.com Challenge rules:

  • Our challenges are open to everyone; those entries featuring a SweetStamps image will get a second entry into the drawing!
  • Your submission must be new art made for this challenge
  • You must follow the challenge theme, adding a link to our blog in your post and mentioning us in your gallery
  • Leave a link to your actual blog post for the challenge
  • You may enter each challenge only once
  • We reserve the right to remove any submissions that do not follow the rules

Kindly turn off word verification so we can leave comments on your challenge entry!


Happy Stamping!
 


9 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ellyscard creatief said...

Such a lovely creation Monica.
Ho was the winner of your blog candy, I can not find it, and it is already 2 months thet you get your 1001 folower.Mayby I misted it?
Gr Elly

Creative M said...

Very Beautiful!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

WOW!!! LOVE that rose in the bottom corner! Love the bling on here as well!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautiful! I love the rose image and the pretty DP. And that rose- that rose is just fabulous!!!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Awesome design, I love the red roses and flower they really pop off the card. Love what you did with the SweetCuts dies. Beautiful!!

D- said...

This is so pretty. Wow your first one of these is terrific. TFS.
I just signed up to get the Sweet Stamps newletter so I'll know when things are happening. I put that I heard about them from you. I hope that was ok.
D~ dmcardmaker (AOL)
http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

Carolyn L. said...

Wow! Lots to look at and it's all pretty.

Karrie said...

Great bling - a gorgeous card!!

Powered by Blogger.