Believe...

7:08 AM

BELIEVE!!

To believe is such a powerful word.  Believing makes the impossible - possible.  Whether it is something as simple as figuring out a creating way to use this amazing punch or to doing something you never dreamed you could.  I believe I have done both so this is why I created this card.
P1017831
I used Kreaxion punch 307 and adhered it to the paper back to back to give it the double sided look.
P1017832
This is a closer look at this punch.  Remember it is as easy as cutting a portion off, layering etc and these punches will gives you a variety of looks.
P1017827
Thanks I hope everyone enjoyed my post for today.  Happy Magnificent Monday!!

Hugs

3 comments:

Creative M said...

Elegant & Beautiful!!!AWESOME job!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Anonymous said...

In other words, they go against the grain of the careers their parents had.
Popular prizes include sports tickets, cash and vouchers for
drinks, food - and dollars off of tabs. Theme Format:
It is almost like standard format of the pub quiz.


Here is my blog: pub quiz and answers

Marjolaine said...

very classy and beautiful card!

Powered by Blogger.