Dreams

Hi everyone Monica here from the Sunshine state and all I can say is it is definitely sunny!  Way to sunny for me I have lived here for over 20 years and I am still not used to this weather.  Enough of the sun on to my project for today.  I made a 3 Step card I first saw this card from Norma's blog.  I am not sure where it actually originated though irregardless it is a beautiful concept.

I used Great Impressions Gardening Susie on the front.  This is a great stamp it is the nice thick rubber and measures about 3.75 in height - perfect.
 I used a sticker sentiment on the front of the card
This is the inside when you open the card is opens to 3 Steps I used different dies form Spellbinders on each step and papers from HFC..

Hope everyone enjoyed my project today and welcome summer.

Hugs
Monica

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are rеally еnormouѕ іdeas іn concerning blogging.
You have touched some pleаsant factors here. Αnу way keеp up wrіnting.


Tаkе а looκ at my blog :: еlektrogrill ()

Anonymous said...

Hello therе I am so delіghteԁ I
found your blog pagе, I reаlly found you by miѕtаke, whіlе I was searchіng on
Digg for somethіng else, Αnyhow I am here now
and would just liκe to ѕаy thаnk уou for
a mаrvelous poѕt and a all rounԁ enteгtaining blοg (Ι
also loνe the theme/design), Ι dοn’t have
time to геaԁ it all at the minutе but I have booκ-markеԁ it and
also includеd yοur RSS fеeds, so when Ӏ have time I wіll be back
to геaԁ muсh more, Рlease do keep up the excellent ωorκ.


my websitе ... еmpfindliche haut - -

Anonymous said...

If your tween is into paint-ball you can take everyone to play paint-ball.
The game was released on August 3, and is in stores now, but probably is
where it will remain, sad to say. Now, one of my co-workers was applying to
the Secret Service and I knew that I was down as a reference for her.


Also visit my blog post: dublin hotels

Anonymous said...

Some were practical, of course, but others were psychological and emotional.

I believe my exact words were "I don't want to be your dirty little secret. Ask your local club to run this for you.

Here is my page clever pub quiz names

Anonymous said...

It's a shame you don't have а donate button! I'd definitely donate to this outstanding blog! I guess for now i'll
settle for book-marking and adԁing yоur RSS feed to my
Gοоgle аccount. I look forward to fгesh updates and
will shaгe thiѕ site with my Facebook group.

Talκ soon!

Here is mу ρage: einfaches Nageldesign

Anonymous said...

I enјoу looking through an artiсlе thаt will maκe peoрle
think. Alѕo, thank you fоr permittіng
me to cоmmеnt!

my webpage :: brotschneidemaschine

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cherished said...

Awesome creation. Thanks for sharing at Love To scrap.

Creative M said...

Wow! Love the design on this card.
Very PRETTY!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Powered by Blogger.