Hope...

6:29 AM
Well here we are again on another Wednesday just a few more days until the weekend.  Right now the weather here in Florida has been rainy and humid but I always try and remember things could be so much worse.  So my post for today is about enjoying all life has to offer, being carefree and enjoying every moment.  I created this Hop tag and the GI Hot Air Balloon went perfect.

I added a Hope chipboard sentiment painted it with some gesso and used some Memento ink, added some Prima flowers and a butterfly.  I thought all the elements were perfect in represeting being free especially the balloon, which is on my bucket list of to do's before I meet my maker lol.

I  hope everyone enjoyed my post.

Challenges: 
Catch A Bug - Anything Goes
Pin a Tack - Anything Goes
Sister Act- Anything Goes

3 comments:

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Beyond beautiful Monica!

Susie

Michele Spera said...

Vey Pretty card:-)! Thank you for joining us at MilkCoffee designs
Hugs
Michele

Trisha Stanley said...

What a pretty card....very dainty! Thank you for joining us at Sister Act this week!
Hugs!
Trisha

Powered by Blogger.