Just Imagine!

6:52 AM
Just imagine... something different and hopefully my post for today will be just that.  Today for Just Imagine Crafts using my Kreaxion circle cutter I made a differnt type of card.  I was going for something a little different as far as shape goes and then used the circle cutter to make the mat for my stamped image.
P1017918
The big white flower is handamde then I added some Recollections flowers
P1017920
I hope I have encouraged everyone to just imagine and create whatever comes to mind - thanks for stopping by everyone!

Challenges:
Inky Chicks - Anything
Stamping Sensations - Summer Blooms
Hobby House - Anything

3 comments:

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous, creative design, xxx

Creative M said...

BEAUTIFUL!! Gorgeous flower....love it!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Denise said...

Wow this is so creative! Love all those folds!
Hugs
Denise
xxx

Powered by Blogger.