More than a Punch

6:30 AM
Hi everyone Monica here with another way to use your amazing Kreaxion punches.  I punched out a border with the Kreaxion 307 punch and I stared and stared and stared and stared to try and see something new.  Aha I finally saw it.  I absolutely loved the way the punch looked liked petals from a flower.  So I figure out a way to do just that - Make a Flower. 

P1017735
I cut in between each piece on the border for the petals and then I glued it to a based to form a flower.
P1017725
What is cool - if you look close in the center it forms a almost flower when you piece them together
P1017726
I hope everyone enjoyed my post and if your interested in the tutorial be sure to leave me a comment!  Happy Punching!!

1 comment:

~Sue C said...

Super layout. I thought the flowers were cut out of lace at first. Gorgeous papers! SueC

Powered by Blogger.