Samantha Walker - Guest Designer Project



Hi everyone I am super excited to share some projects I made for Samantha Walker's blog.  I used the Handle Truck Box and Purses files.  I decorated it using Echo Park stickers.  Here I tried to get an top view of the box.  These are super handy for little gift boxes for Valentines, birthdays you name it!!

 Front view of the boxes
 This is the Samantha Walker purse cut file.  I decorated the front with a ric rac flower I made.  I attached the flower to the buckle on the purse for added weight.  Just too cute isn't it and these are just a few I mean few of the many amazing files Samantha Walker has available!

Hope everyone enjoyed my projects and always thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Michele from MS said...

Love love love those little boxes. The embossing really adds a nice touch. The purse is just beautiful!!! The flower is so unique and the center element is so perfect for this project. Great job!! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us!

Dawn Carlyle said...

Super adorable - I love functional paper crafts!

Jamie Lane [Cripps] said...

Great projects! Thank you so much for sharing them with us!

Powered by Blogger.