Trash to Treasure!

Wow where does the time go?  I could have sworn it was just Friday and Monday snuck up on me so quick!  I hope everyone had an amzing weekend full of creative thoughts.  My weekend was filled with moving boxes, throwing things away, putting things up etc... Lots of work! As I was throwing things out I found my old cell phone box that my phone came in from ATT.  To me they make the greatest boxes and I tend to keep them around for who knows what.  Well I found my what. I altered the box and made it into a little keepsake box and covered it with some scraps of G45 papers I had and this was what I ended up with.

Trash to Treasure Box!
P1017886
I used my Kreaxion 915 punch as a stencil this time to do a leafing border around the box.  I used a Krylon Gold Leaf pen
P1017883
Here is a close up shot - the button in the front was made using Amazing Mold Putty.  I found a button in the dirt cleaned it up because I loved the design on it.
P1017884
You can see the button and stenciling more closely.  I used some alcohol ink and Colorbox to color it.
P1017885

I stenciled all the way around the whole box - love how it came out.  The punch was perfect for this.
I hope everyone enjoyed my post and thanks so much for stopping by.  Be sure to check out our FB page as well.  We love to see what you can do with your Kreaxion punches or products.


Hugs
Simply Monica!!

7 comments:

Creative M said...

Elegant & Beautiful!!TFS
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Vicki said...

Monica, I love your altered box!!

Deonna Bemish said...

Gorgeous Box! I love the edging and the image. Thank you for sharing with TTCRD this week.

Pam said...

This is a lovely box you created, great job!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Stacey Richardson, SweetStamps.com said...

Wow, what a transformation! Now it's a gorgeous box - love it!

Carola said...

Beautiful box, Super!
Greetings Carola

Maria said...

Just beautiful, Monica!! I love upcycled projects like this - you did an amazing job!

Powered by Blogger.