Challenge #127 Christmas Greenery

8:27 PM
Time for another SweetStamp challenge everyone and who is ready?  The challenge is greenery so break out the Christmas greens, wreaths, trees anything that can be green.  For my project I made a Christmas card and used SS stamp to make the greenery background

I used red foil paper for the background and a gold leafing pen to outline with
I hope everyone takes the time out to  join in the challenge! Every entry qualifies you for a chance to win $20 of items from the store at Sweet Stamps, and if you use a Sweet Stamps image- you will receive an additional chance to win! The winner is chosen by Random.org- so everyone has a chance to win!

 We have a monthly challenge as well- Dryer Sheet Techniquem7/15-8/14-Dryer Sheet Technique - you have a chance to WIN !!! Stop by the Sweet Stamps Challenge Blog HEREto see what the rest of the DT has created for the Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by..

SweetStamps Products Used:

 


10 comments:

Nana said...

Beautiful.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Crafting Marfa said...

Very lovely card, Monica. Also, thanks for telling us about the challenges. I'm off to check them out right now. Take care!

Jacqueline L. Challiss Hill said...

Just lovely. I love shiny things! :) Great use of that image. When I designed that one I didn't like it, but Stacey did. Looks great on your card.

Monica Edwards said...

I found another creative use for it too Jacqueline keep up the great work

Monica Edwards said...

Challenges are the best part Marfa

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love the simplicity of this image, yet it packs alot of punch on a card! So pretty- and I love the metallic border and the trees at the bottom!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Beautiful design, I love the foil background and little trees.

Roxie said...

Nice coloring, love the simplicity too.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

beautiful coloring! I love the background paper you used too!

Stacey Richardson, SweetStamps.com said...

Love the berries you added to the holly! The gold outline and red foil are superb!

Powered by Blogger.