Corner Punching

Hi everyone Monica here and today I am sharing a post that shows how great these punches do for corners.  I made this card using Kreaxion 307 for the corner punches.  I then punched the middle out where I added a sticker from Jolees and a Spellbinders die.
P1018013
The flowers here I made out of May Arts ribbon and I inked the corners for added depth
P1018015

P1018014
I hope everyone enjoyed today's post and be sure to check out our FB page - we love seeing Kreaxions lovers....
Thanks for stopping by!

Challenges:
 Penny Black- Dies and Punches
Marker Pop - Challenge 126 Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
An Inky Situation - Anything Goes
Allsorts Challenges - Favourite Things
Crafts and Me Challenge 138 - Anything Goes

12 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful card.
Gr Elly

Nana said...

Beautiful.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

I'm a Little Teapot said...

What a beautiful card! And the corners are so lovely.

Creative M said...

I always look at your flowers...GORGEOUS of course!!
A Beautiful card!!
How did you make the flower?
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥(my blog)
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Dawn Carlyle said...

Beautiful card!

Monica Edwards said...

The flower was made with ribbon Migdalia. I will do a tutorial.

Georgiana said...

Very pretty, especially those flowers. Would love to try and make some!

Sparkly Engineer said...

I forget about corner punches and your card reminds me how beautiful they can be.

brenda said...

Hi Monica,

I really love the fresh colours of your pretty card.

It's great to see you at Allsorts challenge, thanks so much for joining in.

I notice you've also entered Penny Black and More challenge, but if you check out our challenge post it does say the focal image needs to be stamped and I think you said it's a sticker ?

B x

Sarah said...

This is beautiful, such a striking card. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts for our Favourites challenge x

Chana said...

Hi, Monica! Beautiful project! You have created a wonderful focal grouping. Nice color choices, too. Thanks for joining us this week at 613 Avenue Create.

Please remember to link back to the post you are submitting to the challenge and not your main blog. Otherwise, the DT will not be able to find your project. I am going to correct your link to our blog, but other challenges will not do that and they will not comment on your projects, which would be too bad, because your work is really quite nice.

Hugz,
Chana, Owner
613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog

Jo Ann said...

This is totally awesome. I love, love, love that butterfly. So great to have you join our neighborhood Challenge-613 Avenue Create. Hope to see you back! God bless!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Powered by Blogger.