Crafting with Xyron

1:05 PM
Hi everyone Monica here with a few projects I made for the Xyron Design Team call.  I made this birdhouse for my nieces class for the new school year. I altered a bird house and made little block name plate holders.  Each kid decorates their own name tag and then insert it in the metal swirl that holds it up.  I did these last year and the kids had a blast.  The birdhouse sits on the teachers desk and the kids leave little notes for the teacher and put them in the box at the bottom.












Then I made some fun cards


For the girls we made balsa purses and they each decorated it their own way.  So nice to have the xyron becausse their is no mess to clean up and it the different sizes helps with coverage.
Pocket with bookmark
 I used May Arts ribbons to decorate with.



I hope everyone enjoyed my project and thanks for stopping by as always.

Xyron Products Used:

5 comments:

Creative M said...

Fabulous & Fun projects!! Awesome job!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Vickie said...

Love the bird house. could you please let me know how you did this? I would love to make this for my grandsons for there class

vickiebryn@yahoo.com

Sparkly Engineer said...

Geez, you've been super busy. I think the school set is adorable and teacher has to love it.

The cards are cute and the purses just rock!

Crafting Marfa said...

Monica, your project are awesome! I love the birdhouse idea! Well, both projects are super cute.

Monica Edwards said...

Thanks the birdhouse is super easy. Basically you can build one by buying the different pieces or purchase a complete one from the store

Powered by Blogger.