Dream Big

Here we are another Wednesday man does time fly by!  Not looking forward to the weekend though we are in the path of a hurricane - so not fun.  Anyhoo for today's post I created a really fun and colorful card - not my norm but man am I in love with it.  I am getting better and better with my copics too woo hoo lol.
I used:


Hope everyone enjoyed my post and thanks for stopping by oh and don't forget to check out this month's challenge either.  

Remember

~dreams come a size to big so we can grow into them~

Challenges:
Five Simple Things - Anything Goes

6 comments:

Nana said...

Too cute.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

catherine said...

Such a great card Monica.Thanks for sharing your favourite things with us at Allsorts this week
x catherine

Creative M said...

The image is so SWEET!!
Adorable card!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M (my blog)♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Sparkly Engineer said...

Your coloring rocks. Love the bright colors and the pretty skin done.

Chana said...

This is adorable! I love that cute image and you have colored her beautifully! Thanks for dropping this off by our house at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

linda said...

this is so cute! i love the colours, your colouring and i especially like the dotted background paper. thank you so much for playing along with us this month at penny black and more.
linda

Powered by Blogger.