Envelope Mini - Sweet Tart


Hi everyone Monica here and today I am sharing a mini album I made using Jinger Adams Sweetart line which is so fun, bright and plain fabulous.  The colors are so amazing the patterns are super fun a definite must have everyone...
 
 This is the front cover - I made the flowers 

These are some the many diecut pieces you get with the kit
 Second page - the butterfly is from a sticker glitter sheet 
 This title I actually took from the front of the package 

 I made a side pocket where you can stick a tag or whatever else


 This shows how you slide the tag
 This bottom page actually is totally open where you can add a picture mat or any other momento
I hope everyone enjoyed my post and thanks for stopping by.... 
Hugs
Monica


4 comments:

Creative M said...

This is FABULOUS!! love every detail!!!Absolutely AMAZING!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M (my blog)♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Crafting said...

Monica, this is a fabulous mini album! I love all the details! Really good job!

Crafting Marfa said...

Oops...that comment above was mine. I posted before I finished typing my name...lol

Sparkly Engineer said...

Cute album. I love all the bright colors and that last added tag with the gear is super

Powered by Blogger.