Flutter

Hello everyone time for another monthly challenge on the Sweet Stamps Blog!

Just a reminder that this challenge lasts until 
August 14th!!

You have a chance at winning a
$20 Gift Certificate to SweetStamps.com to purchase some "SWEET" things of your own!!

Hope you will join in!
----------------------

Technique Challenge at Sweet Stamps is:

Dryer Sheet Technique
I've never tired this before, but thought it would be a lot of fun!  Especially with this month being "Christmas in July"!  I love glittery holiday cards!
There's a nice tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers here.
I couldn't wait to get out some glitter and some SweetStamps.com snowflake stamps!!
I made a Christmas colors tag.
 Closer look you can see the different look of the stamp on the dryer sheet - my 1st actually and I love the look
 
Thanks for stopping by everyone....

5 comments:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Awesome design. I love the way the butterfly looks using this technique and WOW all those added elements are gorgeous.

Sparkly Engineer said...

Neat technique and a pretty card. I am going to have to find time to try it.

Denise said...

The Butterfly is so lovely and gorgeous card!
Love and Hugs From another Sweetie
Denise
xox

Roxie said...

I like the way you used the dryer sheet, love tag!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Very pretty design- love that fab butterfly! Great tag!

Powered by Blogger.